Asian Quake/ Tsunamis

man kidal pls post future meaningless and uncalled for stuff in the -=DULL SYNDROME=- part of the forum.

you are not funny. BuT!...Maybe.... with some practise...

but even so ..it would take a colourful assortment of designer drugs to make anyone laugh at you.

pls try that joke in front of a singaporean family who are missing their loved ones in the affected areas.

if there are any soft forum readers here who have missing friends/relatives, i doubt that you'll be spending your time here. my thoughts are with you.

haha emotional over a forum ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you might want to get off that chair of yours and start exercising ......

man_kidal said:
haha emotional over a forum ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you might want to get off that chair of yours and start exercising ......

I can see ur really running out smart things to say. thats why you stooped so low to crack jokes about the deaths of 80 000(not so sure of the latest figures) people.Wow how low can u get?If you are smart enough to judge from the responses, you will realise your "jokes" arent funny, so shut up if you have got nothing better to say. But apparently you arent.

i'll be there at rockin resolution to support the scene and the casualties of the disaster

man_kidal said:

you are right...
excercising on my chair is getting boring...

flex4zq.jpg

eh chan relax lar..... not worth flexing ur muscles so hard over a forum argument..... convert the energy into One Last Time or Overture 1928

SGD$1.00 can buy foodstuffs like milk, bread and water for one person over in India/Sri Lanka. If each of us contribute SGD$10.00, that means a 10 day food ration for one. It may not be great but its better than none.

I think we're all really fortunate to even be living and going on with life now with so many people dead. If Singapore were to be hit by the Tsunami, we'd probably all be dead now. Even though we're not affected by the disaster, I think we should do more to help those affected. I was thinking of a fundraising gig to help raise funds for the Tsunami victims, since we're all musicians here, we could all put our skills and instruments into good use and for a good cause. Anyone here with me? A Tsunami Victim Fund Raising Gig?

Hi repulse,

We at Soft are having a gig on the Sunday 2Nd Jan already, ROCKIN' RESOLUTION 2005.

Already ready to go all setted up. Why spend more money to organise another gig??

If you are interested, I can put in a word with James for you to have a counter there to collect donations. How?? You up to it. You be incharge of the counter and submission of the donation. At the end, we can do a tally and have a mention of all who helped.

Regards,
Mikemann

A Tsunami Victim Fund Raising Gig?

You'll need to get 'semi-pro' bands to play, for people to pay for tickets. My suggestion is for people who even know some of these bands personally to come foward and at least try asking them to chip in. If not, nothing will ever be done.

Off topic, i regret buying tickets to Sting's Sacred Love tour already. But i can still help obviously, so lets go for it. People come foward! :?:

EDIT: Hi Mikemann, just saw your post right after i submitted. no offence, but i'm sticking with what i said as originally intended. Of course if its not viable / takes way too long, then my post = trashedl. Peace.

aye! i'm for it too. But seriously, i think the ticket sales might be barely able to cover the expenses of such a big gig. Logically speaking it would be wiser to take the budget for the gig to donate it to the casualties of the disaster instead. Unless some of you guys are willing to lend out ur big amps and drums and PA stuff for free.

Latest posts

Back