Anyone "kenna" this before?

edo83

It's for floyd users or ex-users also applicable. Recently i just got my guitar setup up nicely for .010s and was using dean markley. About a month plus has passed and gig is approaching, so decided to change to a fresh set. In the process, i totally can't get my guitar in tune and broke about 3 high E strings.

Tho not an expert at floyds, but i've own my RG for near 2 years and never had a problem at restringing. Realise that i had a spare set of DR .010 and decided to give it 1 last try, surprisingly within 30 mins i was done. Only thing was the floyd was being pulled down by the trem springs.....looked up ibanezrules.com and started to follow step by step.

End of 2 days nightmare and panic, expenditure of 15 bucks on strings, lesson learnt and also gain experience on adjusting my floyd bridge. Now it's "swee swee" liao......but damn pissed. 2 packs of crappy strings? :?

y'know, we all need to go to Sinseh Shredcow's house for a tutorial. And bring along some offerings as well.

ahhaha...i bring huat kuay! the thing bugging me was......2 packs of "faulty" strings? or wat? damn pissed bout it..............i still remember my floyd can almost launch an f-16 into the air with its angle when i tried tuning the dean markleys

Vaiyen said:
y'know, we all need to go to Sinseh Shredcow's house for a tutorial. And bring along some offerings as well.

LOL you make him sound like a deity or God. Offerings. Such as. Black Diamond strings, 0.9-.46s . He loves those.

Sooner or later we'd become anal about the way we restring our guitars as well :lol:

Make that DR Red Devils, 0.09 - 0.42. ;)

COME ON LAH GUYS!!! What is this?! The Order of Floyd Rose Stringers?! :lol:

Back