Am I sick?

BlackMoo

This HUGE FLYING ROACH flew into my room. Ran across my keyboard. I chased it. It flew into my cabinet. I grabbed a 3kg, solid steel WRENCH. I used a long brush to lure it out of the cabinet, when it did, the solid tool slammed right into the body of the poor,disgusting roach, the excess force, having nowhere to dissipate, resulted in its guts 'exploding' into all directions. Oddly satisfying. Hunting it down then going in for the kill.

Its so beautiful. The moment of truth, a solid steel wrench, meet small soft cockroach. *KASQUISH* *guts fly everywhere* . I'm not normally this sadistic, but I don't know why this is just so oddly satisfying.

YEAH BRAAA--DAH... :evil: KILL ALL ROACHES..... :smt070 .KILL THEM ALL NOW!! :smt066 I WANT THEM DEAD NOW!!! :smt072 STOMP ON EM!!! BURN EM!! :smt076 DROWN EM!!! :smt067 BURY THEM :smt021 JUST KILL THEM ROACHES NOW!!!!!!! :smt073

Suffice 2 say - I hate roaches... :smt018

i thought here is a music forum? Now become a coachroach forum haha. Anyway i reliase that most music lovers here play english songs. Anyone here playing chinese songs?What i know is that english n chinese songs there are a lot of differences.

Shawn
AIR

Music is universal...when U look "inside" a song - its a combination of notes, tyme signatures, tempos etc only the lyrics i.e eng, malay, chinese...latin..etc diffirent .... juz like we human being underneath our exterior we all alike also alike.. :wink:

You're not sick. You're just more towards the dark side of the force. LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU!!!

I never quite liked the idea of such a dirty creature splattering it's guts all over my pristine, clean floor. Hehe.

lolx. it's the theory of delayed gratification. the fact that you made such a great effort to achieve it makes it seem satisfying, may not be the violence itself that satisfied you but the achievement of something that you worked hard for.

To answer the thread title, yes, you're sick.

But still. Channel your violence to cockroaches to lizards and all would be fine. :twisted:

does it look something like this
bug.jpg

IF I SQUISHED THAT AND MISSED, I'd BE DEAD MEAT.

IF I SQUISHED THAT AND HIT, a THOUSAND MORE WOULD COME THRU MY WINDOW!

actually i did not kill it. even though it was so tempting.
i got it into a plastic bag,hold the plastic bag tightly outside my window,and i released it. Immediately after that, i shut the windows and the doors, turned on th aircons.

it took me more than 1 hour.

Back