I am Very Very Sad & A Little Demoralise Now !

Hi Kari...

Well, didn't know you feel the same way as what I think. Anyway I now will be taking (once a month lesson) with my current Instructor ... and (every week lesson) with my new drumming instructor....and contiue to go for Jamming - I hope I will have a dramatic improvement in my Drumming in a year to ywo time.....hoping for the best...

Wah use words like that "epiphany" I need to check Dictionary somemore.

I learn all these by watching and listening talking to different drummers doing the same stuff but sounding differently between them.

PS: What's with that "Volunteer" below your nick????? what's that lah Bro??

hey RD, i think ur facing a crisis now. i feel that u have quite low self esteem. maybe not haha, i dunno.
u shouldn't feel frustrated. im sure you're a good drummer yourself and all u need to do is for once, let urself feel good that you are of some standard.
your practice regime, its inspiration for me and other drummers likewise already. u are one hell-of-a hardworking drummer.

respect man.. cheer up and im sure if u keep going on i can soon see you on drummerworld.com haha...

Bro RD, you have something which many of us don't have. Determination. With that, I believe you will make it some day!

Thks Bro

I had to really work this hard (not because I want to) but because the fact is that I'm 46 years old liao lar lah - I don't have so much more time to slowly slowly practice.....but you are all so very young drummers (you have all the time in this world...This is why I practice so hard because I don't want to be good only when I'm 60 years old....I'm sure this is acceptable and it's what pushes me so hard to practice.

its gd u have such passion. really enjoy knowing people like u!

but don't rush through things. go with the flow and u will reap the benefits.

Back