All Rants, Complains and Protests here :) We'll Listen.

Vincent

Hi all,

as a retail manager i understand that there is a different need of each individual customer. However, we're all human and we'll make mistakes. But I'll want to go the extra mile and extend my service by allowing you to make your complains here and i'll do my very best to solve the problem.

Thank You for supporting Maestro Guitars :D

Peace

Vincent
Retail Manager
Maestro Guitars

There.
Is.
Too.
Much.
GASSSSSS.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

On a serious note, I find the Maestro staff to be very very very very very helpful and kind! It is nice to chat with em; they are not afraid to help, even if it is just giving out personal opinions..

The only other place I've felt welcomed is Blackwood/Ebenex, and now Swee Lee is catching up (depending on who is attending)..

Godspeed64 : hehe, i can't help you on the GAS effect :D

gjtaylor: Ok i'll get my staff to be less friendly! haha..

Thanks for these 2 good comments but i would really like to hear if there is anything anyone wish to feedback and allow us to improve. There are definitely problems and we are working on them to allow the best experience.

Regards,

Vincent

Nice meeting you today!
Still thinking about Staggs........ :???:

Got one el-cheapo Strats, one Epi SG, one Gibbie SG, and still telling myself I need a Stagg tele.. Hahaha :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

me thinks you should make your guitars cheap cos i want one so bad..... :(
i wan a cd-2 argh!

your service is great though.
both at penin and esplanade:)

Same... Really happy with my CD-1. I'm spending so much time everyday with it, even tho I'm supposed to be studying :(

I wish Maestro would come up with a nice cutaway classical guitar. Something with pickups and good acoustics too. Haha but if they have (I haven't checked recently) I don't have the time/money to get it anyway. My CD-1's still looking at me in the corner.

I played a really nice thin classical with a huge sound the last time i helped my friend shop for guitars. Don't even know what model it was. Cedar topped. Awesome.

I guess there are just too many good, expensive guitars there. Really spoilt for choice if you're looking for acoustic guitars. :(

Oh I think the Peninsula plaza layout can be improved. The bench where you try guitars faces the door. All the sound from the guitar goes outside lor. There should be a place where you can play facing a wall, or even a mirror so that you can hear yourself.

Im very proud of Maestro, they offer very good service BUT, i have to say that please be more gentle when of repairing :)

Back