AFTERMATH SOFT Jam (11/2005)

mr_keyboardman, practice is good. ;)

Scream_ed! You have to join us lah. ;)

SOMEONE! Start the next jam ;) Fourtones okay?

Can I propose two dates: 11 or 18 Dec? Time, prob around 5 pm? Fourtones? Sat would be hectic for some pple ya?I also prefer Sunday later afternoon. I will make sure I come.

emptinessben said:
wait till i come back from hong kong wif a new guit..if not i go there damm :oops: ..my guit is like crap..haha..[/quote

hey emtinessben u going to TOM LEE music to buy ur guitar in HK? there's one is City plaza in Taikoo Shing and another near the HK imiigration building :D

Another Jam? Wooo ... i'm looking forward ... should i continue using the Jazz archtop or should i use my PGM?

BTW .... Frummer ... you do have the Chops .... just need to brush up your consistency and maybe add more rudiments or colour to your playing ... to achieve that ... JAM MORE! Hope to see you in another Jam.

Hey... it was fun what! :) And besides, I was lost! And what do you do when you are lost in a jam? Laugh lah basket!

:lol:

At least you guys know I'm a loud laugher. heh...

hehe ... hmmm ... my hybrid strat is like a Ford body fixed with a Toyota bonnet .... haven't used for a long time .. dunno whether still can use. Need to check it out ...

I'll be going to India from 2nd Dec to 10th Dec. So won't be able to meet anyone for Jamming ... any collaborations will have to be on hold.

Rhoads ... hope to meet you when i come back. :) We'll jam Some Stevie Ray or something ... :)

ShredCow is now bestowed the name of "Laughing Cow" ... Moooouahahaha.
Stand right next to BlackMoo .... Cow brothers ...

KX: Shred on Bro .... maybe more Gay letters will come to you ... haha ....

Jon: Finger Exercise when i come back k? keke .... with Female Sax player ... :lol:

Ok .... i'm getting a little too cheecky here .... must stop ... must stop .... crap. :twisted:

Demantra said:
emptinessben said:
wait till i come back from hong kong wif a new guit..if not i go there damm :oops: ..my guit is like crap..haha..[/quote

hey emtinessben u going to TOM LEE music to buy ur guitar in HK? there's one is City plaza in Taikoo Shing and another near the HK imiigration building :D
HEY GUYS!! sorry for the late reply..haha.. i have officially been sleepin for 24 hours..sorry..oh ok demantra..thanks :) ..actually i wana go to the one in cameron lane..been there last year..erm..which one is better? ok..i will organise then..haha..should be on 11 .. :lol: ..

FUN!

haha...

Was great fun people! Andrew here.. (Mr Keyboard Man's drummer)

Frummer... u have it in u bro..
just gotta prac... all of us do have to... it's a non-stop process...

Keep the music up!

Back