A pointless post. Have a look if you want.

SherT

I saw this on another forum, posted under one of those "What Are You Listening To?" threads.

Given the fact that I am severely pissed off at being cooped up in this shithole of an office the entire day eating crap food for lunch, and fervently attempting to sort papers in the process, I have a compulsive urge to get this dickhead out of my system before my head explodes;

"From The Cradle To Enslave - Cradle Of Filth

(Those non-metal one dun act metal la. Sickening u know... You wan metal? i give u a piece of MY metal...)"

:roll:

Whats wrong with it?

Is it because Cradle of Filth is supposed to be a black metal band that sold out?(not sure how accurate this info is)

Empasis is on the second sentence. I just got so annoyed that I had to get it outta my system.

bwahahaha cradle is widely regarded as a faggot band for some reason..

Dani Filth just spooks me..

The guitarist custom made Ibanez RG is pretty interesting though... you guys should check it out @ the ibanez register. ...erm.. that all that interests me about the band

ShredCow said:
The guitarist custom made Ibanez RG is pretty interesting though... you guys should check it out @ the ibanez register. ...erm.. that all that interests me about the band

i very nearly got my hands on that guitar....

ah wrong guitar. the one im talking about is the flat back RG LACS neckthrough as seen in the nymphetamine video and was used to record most of the album..nearly traded my 540S7 for it.

he's keeping the pazuzu inlay guitar on ibanezregister though.

btw james isnt with cradle anymore,he left quite a few months ago.

There's a difference between being an "elitist" and dissing someone who's an outright retard.

As I said, emphasis on the SECOND sentence.

Latest posts

Back