10th Soft Drum Xchange Singapore (Meetup) - 26th Jan 2008 !

Please Do Read & Register YourSelf As A Soft's Drum Xchange Singapore Member at the below Thread - (Thank You). We need these records and Official Registration Procedures As A DXS Member will be in Progress Very Soon - We will let all member knows - Where, How & When To Register. For now, if you have yet to register and wish to do so - please click the below Link. ....Thank You !
-
http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread....911#post494911

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 10TH Soft Drum Xchange Singapore / Meetup
1.jpg

Venue: Ulu Pandan CC, Wind Symphony Room
Date: 26th Jan 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 12pm to 5pm (5 Hours) -
FREE ENTRANCE

How To get There: - Alight at Bona Vista MRT Station – Get down MRT turn Left – walk all the way up – asked people around (about 5 to 10 minutes walk only) - you can call me also at 97989977 Eric to clarify if still in doubt.

Soft Drum Xchange Singapore 1st Half of the Meetup at 1.00PM to 3.00 PM will be highlighting on ( Comming Up Soon) -

Our Theme For This 10th Meetup: - = Guess What's It - :twisted:

Can Someone Volunteer To Help Bring The Below Items as Usual : -

(1) 2 pair Double Bass Drum Pedal

(2) Cymbals (Bro Drum_Hobbyists..or anyone), Some Rock / Metal Cymbals.

(3) Anyone Wants to Volunteer To Bring Just one Snare – (Used during Exchange) – Can do so.

Committee Members:
Soft, RD, rla, drum_hobbyist, reuben, caijunlong, Mel80, rustee, blissuicide, killerbee, snowflier, plainsman and our Bro LuciferSatan (The Late Kevin Corey Of Heritage)

Our Supporters : -
DrumFestLogoA4Whitesmall.jpg

Soft Drum Kit 100% Sponsorship By: - MAPEX Distributor (Terry of Pro Musique)
mapex1.jpg

Guest Drummer / Activity -

Watch Out For This Space !

To View/Read About Our 7th Soft's Drum Xchange Meetup on 29th Sept - Here's The Link: - Very Happening ! : -
http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=34205

To View/Read About Our 8th Soft's Drum Xchange Meetup on 17th November 2007 - Here's The Link: - Photo-Taking Session ! : -
8th Soft's Drum Xchange/Meetup - 17th Nov 2007 ! DXS Group Photo-Taking at 3pm - SOFT = Music In Singapore

To View/Read About Our 9th Soft's Drum Xchange Meetup on 15th December 2007 - Here's The Link: - Jazz Do It : -
9th Soft's DXS-15th Dec 2007--Jazz Do It ! Guest Drummer(Boon Gee, Audrey, Mark Chan) - SOFT = Music In Singapore

Those Attending this 10th Meetup, please put your nick and PM me your contact number (if you are attending it for the 1st-time) ..thank you (Usual procedures)

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
3. y0shiki
4. Myner

Last edited:
I think this is the second time bro RD put the wrong date. haha. Our monthly meet up becomes yearly.

Chewy, it's a pity you miss the Jazz meet up. It's awesome.

Killerbee: Thanks ! - Yes date is wrong my apology to everyone, should be 26th January 2008 (sorry har-too busy liao with alot of things now - up to my Neck)

Bro Chewy: - Wah so so.oo cleber...Metal ??? maybe? hahahaha !

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
3. y0shiki
4. Myner
5. spinninsticks
6. Frummer
7. marcdadrummer
8. Zong Geng (Asaph)
9. mel80

Guys and girls, please add on this list so that it's easier for us to keep track of the numbers. Thank you for your kind cooperation. :)

mel80, best not to append the list in every post. Kinda amass storage space and difficult to update when 1 user cannot make it.

I suggest editing the first post to update the attendance list.

Thanks.

Hey James,
I understand your bandwidth concerns. However, it is actually easier to update if everyone automatically adds their name to the list. Imagine how difficult it will be for Eric to keep track of every single post when more and more people add their names. Considering that there might be some sidetracking posts in between, it makes it even more difficult for him. Unless Eric doesn't mind it and has the time to check every single post very regularly lah.

In the case of anyone who can't make it in the end, it is also easier for the person to just take their own name out of the list and amend it accordingly. I'm sure all (if not most) of us here are mature and sensible enough to do that. That way, Eric won't have to constantly amend the 1st post. So far, this way has been working relatively well.

Just my thoughts on this.

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
3. y0shiki
4. Myner
5. spinninsticks
6. Frummer
7. marcdadrummer
8. Zong Geng (Asaph)
9. mel80
10. Lepak (hope i remember )

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
3. y0shiki
4. Myner
5. spinninsticks
6. Frummer
7. marcdadrummer
8. Zong Geng (Asaph)
9. mel80
10. Lepak (hope i remember)
11. BadgerS88 (hope i remember too)

Has drummeright come back from Indo yet? Haven't seen her in ages. Might bring my drummer along too. :)

Back