The Music Lab

haha alvin! i think e music lab is gonna b alittle more cramp alr haha!
time to expand so u got more space for more turkish Cymbals XP

JAZZ DO IT! Haha!

yay finally got my kit.
need cymbals! stocks sound lyk plastic

DT, for me it's:

I told my hands to play it faster, but it says no no no...

Congrats Emman! It's been a long time! LOL! Drumset sexy or not? :mrgreen:

yea feels good. but not sexy without turkish's haha!
alvin having sale but no money SOBS! T_T

its e same as e QR at ulupandan only with a 18"basedrum.

Last edited:
None taken! He won't get any visibility if you recommend him this way. Starting a thread for him and write him a proper intro will be best....

WOw.www beautiful Site, very well done up. Band Performance Studies Hm.mmmm? - I have to speak to you Alvin u this Saturday at 3.00pm on this...

Cheers !, very beneficail class

Hi guys!
Just registered for drum lessons today! met Alvin too!
hi Alvin! we had that church conversation.
Can't wait to start lessons with marc!

The website is WAY COOL and cant wait to meet people and start learning there!

Hi there! I believe you'll have loads of fun with Mark....and do drop by the drum exchanges if you can....meet and learn from as many people as possible ya!!

I'm sure i will, been waiting for this for nearly a year now. Might sign my church band up for the band courses too! =)

hmm.. was browsing through here.. i'm finding a school too.. and musiclab has been receiving rave reviews.. hmm.. just wondering what are the lesson plan for drumming? can't find the info on the website..

Hi, Thanks for your interest. There's a syllabus that all our students go through. The syllabus is a highly practical one and prepares you for real life applications for most common styles of music (pop, rock, jazz, funk, latin, fusion etc). Theory is incorporated in a very fun and easy to understand manner and most students are able to read and play simple grooves after the 1st lesson. Check out our student concert videos. Most of them are total beginners when they first joined and have only recieved 3-6 months of instruction from us. We have a very strong focus on band performance and we put alot of concentration in preparing you for band situations.

Most importantly, the instructors are experienced to look out of the syllabus too! We try to customize our teaching methods according to each individual and for the more advanced students...we have a library for about 20 books where you can draw your training from!

Feel free to drop by the lab for a chat!

Cheers!

Back