The Music Lab

hey guys...thanks for all your support!! Not everyone's learning from me lah....

Currently I'm really tight with time...weekends are full now...only left with weekday afternoons...nights are gone...however, Ahpek is available and Salle from Wicked Aura is teaching at the lab now too...so we've got other great instructors...

Really wish I can drop by one of the exchanges sometime...but my sat's are the worst for me....dying to meet everyone here!

studentconcert.jpg

ALAMAT !..... 23rd June is Soft Drum Meetup/Exchange ...see liao lah - How ????. BUt of course I am still comming for my Lesson at 4.00pm.....my singles now quite Awesome.eeeeeeeeee liao you know Kekekekeke ! :lol:

rock on killerbee.....

show those guys (u know who i'm referring to ryte?? *wink wink*) wat ure made off dudette!!!!!!!
u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh.hhh Alvin for the older Student? Then me ley I'm the Oldest Drumming Student there lah...how come I neber have the chance to play lar?...

Hehehehehe :lol: I know lah I'm still new mah, only 2 months there at Music Lab, but my single now at 320 speed liao - no lah actually only 260 (don't play play har)...come next year - I will play there hehehe then you know what is call blazing speed.ddddddddd....I'm Awesome.eeeeeeeeeeeee really one.

Jokes aside here - hey Alvin that CD "Turn It UP Lay It Down Vol 4 for Jazz"...I really love it so much - alot of trade 4 inside....wow.www great. This week you teach me (5 minutes) how to make full & good use of it ok.

PS: - I will Be There at 12pm Hehehehehe :lol:

Thanks

Eric

hey em i was wondering which part of paradiz centre is this place located at. Could ya like pm me the unit number or post here or something? haha thx a bunch

alvin.. most of your students from soft... one saturday just tell them cancel and all come to drummers meet up lah!

never got a chance to tok to you before

\m/

Unit number is B1-11.

No lah, not all from soft. I think only 4-5 from soft. I'm trying get most of my students into soft though....great way to meet other young musicians to jam with....

Back