Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
just checking: Studio Plus or Studio Premium Plus?

Hmm, good question there Sub. I did a search and couldnt find any Premium Plus Studios with a desert burst finish, so I guess mine is a studio plus.

I did run a search on Studio Pluses with Desert Burst finishes and I guess this kinda confirms it, although the one shown in the link features a rosewood board sans the ebony board on mine.

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/gibson-les-pauls/174069-ngd-desert-burst-studio-plus.html

Thanks Ian! It's kinda rare to be able to find an ebony fingerboard with Gibbies these days as its mostly either the custom shop route or second hand. I didnt want to settle for the usual run-of-the-mill Standard anyway, the Customs are just way off what I'm willing to fork out for a Gibson :p

Last edited:
dsl40+front+pic.JPG

they did something with the new DSL series amp, sounds superb, just gotta have one...

The real question is, can the volume be turned up to 11? Haha just kidding. Nice amp though, wish I had enough money to buy one.

Not an expensive to show off here but just wanted to share a guitar that i bought recently. A beautiful Quilted Maple top LTD MH-100QM in ocean blue!

IMG_5265.jpg

Yeah, I fell in love with it the moment i saw it hanging on the rack at the store.

Definitely a maple fretboard would look spectacular with this colour!

Just in...
It was a long wait but well worth it.
For the hollow body fans
The poor man's white falcon...

Gretsch G5422TDCG

8075397338_f996c9604c_c.jpg

8075394606_b89ce2b6b9_c.jpg

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Brendon is still involved in bgw? All i see is Godfrey's email and contact on the site.

Last i remembered i texted Brendon's number and Godfrey replied. Hmm

Brendon is still involved in bgw? All i see is Godfrey's email and contact on the site.

Last i remembered i texted Brendon's number and Godfrey replied. Hmm

I still lias with brendon but as of late the guy has been floored with his new responsibilities. Godfrey is doing a lot of his good work. Still good service non the less.

The poor man's white falcon..

tried this guitar a few days ago. i wouldn't call it a poor man's version because the Electromatic series has got some class there, unlike the Synchromatics :) it's also missing that Gretsch crispiness, the black top humbuckers got something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back