LOOKING FOR BANDMATES!

snjsjsj

Looking for :
vocalist
bassist
guitarist
drummer

Genres : Alternative rock, inddie, punk, rock, hard rock, metal, grunge, goth.

Influenced by:
Mötley Crüe
Palaye Royale
Himalayas
Måneskin
Ghost
Nirvana
AC DC
Sex pistols
Mother mother
KALEO
Metallica
Guns N' Roses
Radiohead

also:
IC3PEAK
MARETU
Grandson
8 Graves
Molchat Doma
Two feet
K flay
Cafuné
Missio
Sub urban
The unlikely candidates

If you are open to writing/ singing originals as well that will be great. As for the beginning we can start off by covering other bands. you don't have to be already a pro at a instrument yet. If you are confident in your self that you will play the role right and is willing to learn and grow more as the band goes on you are perfect. (in fact it's better if y'all are not very good, cuz we are all the same, you have to start at some point to get bigger right?) for all those amazing people who have the potential and never got the chance to try it out this is you're chance to make a difference.

contact me: lynnnn9n@gmail.com

Only if you are serious and passionate about music and is willing to go in any lengths to be huge

Looking for :
vocalist
bassist
guitarist
drummer

Influenced by:
Mötley Crüe
Palaye Royale
Himalayas
Måneskin
Ghost
Nirvana
AC DC
Sex pistols
Mother mother
KALEO
Metallica
Guns N' Roses
Radiohead

also:
IC3PEAK
MARETU
Grandson
8 Graves
Molchat Doma
Two feet
K flay
Cafuné
Missio
Sub urban
The unlikely candidates

If you are open to writing/ singing originals as well that will be great. As for the beginning we can start off by covering other bands. you don't have to be already a pro at a instrument yet. If you are confident in your self that you will play the role right and is willing to learn and grow more as the band goes on you are perfect. (in fact it's better if y'all are not very good, cuz we are all the same, you have to start at some point to get bigger right?) for all those amazing people who have the potential and never got the chance to try it out this is you're chance to make a difference.

Only if you are serious and passionate about music and is willing to go in any lengths to be huge
This is no longer available. (It's based on Lanka currently so if there's any Lankans here reach out to me) Good luck to all of y'all :]

Looking for :
vocalist
bassist
guitarist
drummer

Influenced by:
Mötley Crüe
Palaye Royale
Himalayas
Måneskin
Ghost
Nirvana
AC DC
Sex pistols
Mother mother
KALEO
Metallica
Guns N' Roses
Radiohead

also:
IC3PEAK
MARETU
Grandson
8 Graves
Molchat Doma
Two feet
K flay
Cafuné
Missio
Sub urban
The unlikely candidates

This is no longer available. (It's based on Lanka currently so if there's any Lankans here reach out to me) Good luck to all of y'all :]
THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!

Back