December! Singing Competition

Gefang

Calling all Chinese Pop Singers between ages 15 to 25 (inclusive)!

Stand to win more than $1000 worth of prizes including $400 Cash and the chance to perform in a Major Chinese Pop Concert in June 2009.

More details can be found in the Registration Form at www.gefang.com.sg

What are you waiting for? Register now!

Introductory Artiste Grooming Course

Did you just miss the auditions for Gefang Music Academy's 'December! Singing Competition'?

And did you just miss the Gefang Launch-cum-Competition Event successfully held on the 10th of December 2008 at The Heeren Shops which attracted a crowd of more than 300?

If you know you can sing and you are ready for a higher level singing experience other than breathing techniques, pitching and rhythm exercises, Gefang Music Academy is the right place for you!

Although there's no more $400 Cash to be won, you can still be part of Gefang Music Academy's Major Chinese Pop Concert Production in June 2009! The Introductory Artiste Grooming Course that Gefang Music Academy is offering will prepare students for a mini-recital in March and the Major Production in June.

Check out www.gefang.com.sg for more details or drop our Personnel Director, Angeline, an email at angeline@gefang.com.sg for more details about the Course!!

Thank you for your reply Gefang.

May I know where is the school located? My 2 twins boy would like to learn singing. Website only shows emails..not address though

=Musicsane

How old are your twins? We operate at a Temporary Studio, and usually don't have a fixed place yet due to our budget constraints. It'll be good if you can drop an email to us at contact@gefang.com.sg and we can answer your queries from there.

i went for the first audition, after which i did not get any news from them anymore. anybody knows if the competition went on? or did it get cancelled?

Agree. Especially when we're charged at $5 for the competition's registration fee.

On the (first) audition day I still asked the lady at the registration counter if we will be refunded if the competition was to be cancelled (due to insufficient participants and poor response). I was told that the competition was unlikely to be cancelled.

I even emailed them on Jun 11, 2 days before the date of the "quarter-finals", which was reflected in the registration forms. But I never got a reply from them.

I hope the organisers can help to shed some light on this.

Last edited:
nope..I just wana send the "??" to Gefang.

Gefang Mgt - Pls give us a answer. even though is a small contest or watsoever but pls hv the courtesy to stand out & tell us wat is happening.
What will happen to your reputation if this is known to the press??

I think the contestants who paid the registration fee has a right to know what's going on. I think it's only fair to notice them BEFORE the quarter finals should the competition needs to be cancelled, and explaining the situation to them. Leaving it hanging as that doesn't do justice to them. Furthermore, I also think it's fair that they receive some sort of compensation, if not a full refund of the registration fee. It's about respect for your potential customers.

Zhiyang or GMA might be busy with the upcoming PK in One Million Star 5, but i suppose they should be keeping a close watch to this thread, since it's about their event/competition.

Giving them the benefit of doubt, I shall send another email, hopefully to get a favourable reply from them.

I've got an email reply from Zhiyang -- after my 3rd email attempt -- answering my queries. Hopefully he'll answer your queries here too, Musicsane.

Last edited:
Back