SG:SW2018 I Write The Songs

soft

Administrator
Staff member
SW2018.jpg

【SG:SW2018 我写我的歌】Open Call Submission is now OPEN !

Organized by Composers & Authors Society of Singapore (COMPASS), Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre (SCCC) and Ocean Butterflies Music, SG:SW2018 I Write The Songs is a Nationwide Mandarin-Pop Song Writing Festival, providing a platform to uncover local music talents and cultivate the next generation of original music talents.

“SG:SW I Write The Songs” is not about competition, but to build a supportive community of home-grown talents and provide a prominent and iconic platform to discover outstanding original songs written by our locals.

Registration for Open Call Submission is now open, the submitted songs will be curated and selected to take part in our <Live Showcase> at various public spaces, followed by <Masterclasses> (helmed by top local & regional songwriters) and presented in a grand <Finale Concert>, where cash and other prizes will be given out.

Key Highlights for【SG:SW2018 我写我的歌】:
- Live Showcase: Selected songs will have a chance to present them at various venues, including Bugis Junction, Tampines Hub and more. A panel of music industry professionals will be present to listen and comment on your songs.

- Masterclasses: Famous Taiwanese Music Producer & Lyricist, Kevin Yi Jiayang (易家扬) will be conducting one of the two masterclasses for the finalists. A music veteran, Kevin is famed for producing and writing several hit songs for heavyweights such as Eason Chan, Coco Lee, Stefanie Sun, Amei, JJ Lin and many more.

- Finale Concert: We will be giving out a total of 6 Awards this year at the Final Concert. Aside from cash and other prizes, the "Best Song Award" winner will also receive a free trip to Taiwan to attend “The 14th KKBOX Music Award”, one of the most influential music events in Asia, sponsored by KKBOX! Please check out our website for the full prize list.

Trailer: https://www.facebook.com/SGSWFest/videos/1692590140789334/

More details -> https://sgsw.sg/

Back