Drummer looking for people to write and record music with

FuraidoRaisu

Hi there!

I'm a drummer looking for people to write music and start gigging with, objective being to audition for Baybeats next year!

Most at home with heavy music but interested in writing just about anything - especially R&B/neo-soul/fusion! Also have my own home studio that's fully kitted out for practice and recording. If you're interested to know more, do reach out and I'll share some demos

Stuff I've been vibing with recently includes

Heavier stuff: Animals as Leaders, Plini, Knocked Loose, Strawberry Girls...
Chill stuff: Anderson Paak, Esperanza Spalding, Mark Lettieri, Jordan Rakei, Chon, Polyphia...

If any of these catch your eye, hmu!

Lastly, am a working adult in my 20s so would prefer people at a similar stage in life, preferably meeting up on a fortnightly or monthly basis to practice and write. If you don't fit this criteria but feel like you're a good fit, don't hesitate to reach out - will keep an open mind

Cheers :)

Hi we're a indie rock band looking for a drummer currently, focusing on making originals and also hoping to be gigging soon hmu on telegram @aidid888

Hey, recently formed a band.

We are currently a trio. A vocalist and 2 Guitarist. We are also looking to play gigs and write originals, we are also in our mid to late 20s!

Our influences are Linkin Park, BMTH, Metallica, A7X and classic rock stuff, open to trying new genres!

Hit me up at @DarthDanial on Telegram if you're interested!

Hi there!

I'm a drummer looking for people to write music and start gigging with, objective being to audition for Baybeats next year!

Most at home with heavy music but interested in writing just about anything - especially R&B/neo-soul/fusion! Also have my own home studio that's fully kitted out for practice and recording. If you're interested to know more, do reach out and I'll share some demos

Stuff I've been vibing with recently includes

Heavier stuff: Animals as Leaders, Plini, Knocked Loose, Strawberry Girls...
Chill stuff: Anderson Paak, Esperanza Spalding, Mark Lettieri, Jordan Rakei, Chon, Polyphia...

If any of these catch your eye, hmu!

Lastly, am a working adult in my 20s so would prefer people at a similar stage in life, preferably meeting up on a fortnightly or monthly basis to practice and write. If you don't fit this criteria but feel like you're a good fit, don't hesitate to reach out - will keep an open mind

Cheers :)
Yoooo!
We're looking for a drummer for our two-tone ska band . Are you still looking for a band ?

Back