sg:sw2019 我写我的歌

soft

Administrator
Staff member
SGSW2019.jpg

SG:SW I Write The Songs is a Nationwide Mandarin-Pop Song Writing Festival, providing a platform to uncover local music talents and cultivate the next generation of original music talents.

This year, the 3rd edition is organised by Composers & Authors Society of Singapore (COMPASS), Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre (SCCC) and Ocean Butterflies Music (OB Music), the festival continues to aim to provide a platform for new and emerging songwriters to showcase their original work and network with fellow songwriters and industry professionals.

Registration for Song Submission is NOW opened, submitted songs will be curated and will be selected to take part in our Live Showcase at outdoor venues, followed by Masterclasses ( helmed by top local & regional songwriters) and a finale concert.

Open Call Submission : From now till 7 July 2019.

Key Highlights for【SG:SW2019 我写我的歌】:

- Live Showcase: Selected songs will have a chance to present them at 2 venues - Bugis Junction and Bugis+. A panel of music industry professionals will be present to listen and comment on your songs.

- Masterclass: One of the masters is established Taiwanese Lyricist - Eric林秋离 who have penned many lyrics of popular hit songs by singers such as A-Do, JJ Lin Jun Jie, A-Mei Zhang Hui Mei, Hu Xia, etc..
Another is renowned Taiwanese composer and guitarist of Taiwanese band F.I.R. - Real阿沁who composed all F.I.R. songs and hit songs to popular singers such as Angela Zhang, Jolin Tsai, Show Lo, Nicky Lee, S.H.E, etc..

- Finale Concert: Will be giving out a total of 6 Awards this year at the Final Concert. Aside from cash and other prizes, the "Best Song Award" winner will also receive a free trip to Taiwan to attend “The 15th KKBOX Music Award”, one of the most influential music events in Asia, sponsored by KKBOX! Please check out our website for the full prize list.

For more information, please visit : https://sgsw.sg/ or Facebook & Instagram: sgswfest

hi Saturnny,

all my clients have no problem reaching me at this email address. perhaps you missed out some letters, or that your server is down.

i notice that your soft account is a new one created in Nov2019. would you be kind enough to leave behind your name and contact number?

kind regards,

^ ^
Sky

Last edited:
Back