BASS News 2005

now available: Music Man SUB bass (passive). List: $1,050

sub_blackO.gif

1050 bro :D as stated in the above, was down there last sat and asked the old boss.

he quoted me the active version ( its cream or grey in colour .. at the last row shelves near the place where all the tokais are put)

wangdexian said:
Hmmm, somehow I feel that on 20 fret necks, the tone feels rounder, while a 24 fret neck feels a little trebly. :?
Anyone share that sentiment?

dun really like 24 fret here,i like 20 frets but i prefer 21 frets,its still the best for me =)

lol ! wah

ya all know each other personally ? thats cool .

btw are OLP mm's good ? lol the one i tried at luther didnt quite capture the stingray sound , overly mid inclined? , just sounded weird to me , didnt sound authentic , cant pinpoint the source of the weirdness

the neck also had some red stuff , i tihnk was like coagulated blood or sumthing ? err

stars said:
estimated SGD list price : $1400-$1600

US online retailer price : SG$ 1169

sorry.. but is this for the big block p bass or the jazz 24 ?
could you help check the price for the jazz24 too ? thanks alot =D

stars said:
lol ! wah

ya all know each other personally ? thats cool .

btw are OLP mm's good ? lol the one i tried at luther didnt quite capture the stingray sound , overly mid inclined? , just sounded weird to me , didnt sound authentic , cant pinpoint the source of the weirdness

the neck also had some red stuff , i tihnk was like coagulated blood or sumthing ? err

Sorry for the late answer. I dont usually click on the forum link, only homepage.

Its passive, no bass boost or treble boost, what youre hearing is something like 80-90% Stingray tone with EQ set flat 0dB.

About the blood, i think its mine, cos i was nosebleeding when i heard the sound of the Stingray. Sorry, old ailment.

hey guys u know of any shop where they sell beginenr's basses below 210? helping my fren to find.....

Back