1st S.O.F.T. T-shirt (design)

soft

Administrator
Staff member
tshirt_soft_small.gif

click here to see the bigger version
http://soft.com.sg/userstuff/tshirt_soft_big.gif

Hi everyone!

Yes, I have put some text and splash some paint onto the 1st S.O.F.T. T-shirt! Currently sourcing for the supplier to give us a good deal.

Comments? Suggestions? Orders? :lol: :lol:

how about like a big SOFT across the chest...

and behind soft.com.sg.. with the colourful cartoon pictureshrinked and put at in between the shoulders? just an idea!!

let me have some positive feedback too leh, or else I thought everyone dun like the design. :(

okok here is some constructive feed back.
black t-shirts not a good idea la..i feel black t-shirts look like secondary school class t-shirt.
White t-shirts look better. looks more " soft "
i will buy a white printed t-shirt.
black stuff usually looks better completely black.

put like " IM A SOFTIE " across the chest in cool colours and bubbled letters
then behind at the base of the neck www.soft.com.sg

most prob cheaper...too.

i think black is not good idea also. partly also i noticed those with dandruff will have problem with black shirts. and musicians tend to be filthy creatures cos we devote all our time to perfecting our craft and not personal hygiene. hahaha. kidding lah, don't throw stones at me lei... :lol:
anyways, honestly, i personally wouldn't buy the t-shirt with the cartoon characters behind, but wil definitely get it if it was simple words across the back and small words in front. a colored shirt might be better but would up the cost i know. a nice warm green or brown kinda thinggie. and u play with the fonts and the colors of the fonts. might look good. have a look at the shirts from Fox they do have nice color range.
anyways, just my .2 cents worth. i suggest simple cos there's a wide variety of folks here and all have diff. tastes. but simple tends to appeal to most so thats just my thinking lah.
hope this helps.
cheers.
:) :)

with a nude cartoonist girl stripping and spinning her jacket on a motor bike yelling 'eeeeeeee ya!!' :lol: come to think abt it.. while's abetter choice as wad chanmin say... sg hot leh :D

James...maybe you can release BOTH black and white.

as for the design, the cartoon somehow makes it look...a little bit kiddish...

yeah....i personally like the minimalist style in front...but for the back..hmmmm... will think about it further. yupz.

Yep! the design looks ok to me....but the word soft.cm.sg must b there...as it is the only way to gain acknowledgement to those musician who stil havent notice abt tis website.. :wink:

heya james, i guess im with those who prefer not to have the cartoon.
im a minimalist as well. y dont we have a poll to see wat ppll wanna see
such as color wise, pictrure wise, text
at least a general direction for some of the designers here.
maybe u could give some restrictions as to wat designs u wanna include.
hows dat sound?

HeartRockSingapore, 500pcs!!! 8O

How many color is on that t-shirt? price depends on the number of colors used too.

Eh, i think the t-shirt looks fine. black with orange words. IF white i think the font colour must change....
since the cartoon not very popular, y not copy er......hard rock, put strats or wad on the back lah... ok it sounds dumb. Perhaps create a soft.com.sg logo? then print behind.

?.......... dun really understand......... isn't the cartoon the 1st page of this site?........ y hate it, man?..........

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back