New Band T-Shirt Shop In Singapore. Your favorite band merch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, bandtees from Blessthefall, Escape The Fate, As Blood Runs Black, August Burns Red, Saosin and not forgetting old sch bands like GnR, Led Zep etc will be quite popular in Singapore. But if i could i would request tees from Black Tide. Quite a new band, dont know if their tees are easily available. Hope TS can give us a price range for the tees that regarding to the topic soon.

[QUOTE=strykerxd

Thanks strykerxd, the price at the moment will most likely be s$36 (including free postage to any Singapore address)... some little bit cheaper and some a little bit more... depends on the supplier. I think thats reasonable... I've seen some around town for up to S$50!

Last edited:
Sorry guys... just a couple more questions if nobody minds... then I'll leave you all alone hahaha

What do you guys think of paying in S$ with PayPal (www.paypal.com.sg)?

I find it quite easy as you don't need to have a Paypal account and also don't need a credit card either (you can just transfer funds direct from your bank). Just curious what everyone else thing about it.

As mentioned in a previous posts I'm looking at charging around S$36 (including FREE postage to any address in Singapore). Obviously the price everyone wants would be $0.00... but I obviously can't do that. Anyone disagree that $36 is a reasonable price for an imported official band t-shirt?

As always... more lists of bands and requests are welcome.

Cheers everyone!

I'd rather bank transfer.

Anberlin, copeland and jacks mannequin shirts pls! I'd be ur first customer! And not too many black tees haha

Dream Theater, Opeth, Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, etc.

The t-shirts available here suck! And they're not even genuine!

BTW, some Beatles shirts would be nice too. ;)

Yeah need some maiden/sabbath/megadeth/metallica/PRIEST! shirts as well as some death metal stuff maybe like arch enemy n stuff..

However i always find ordering clothing online can be troublesome, as u may not know your size according to the sizes available. So maybe you could allow returns or whatever, just so the guy buying doesnt get p'eed off if his shirt comes and it reaches his ankles.

Gimme something with BB. King, Howling Wolf and the old blues masters, I'll buy them from you immediately!

Maybe some official Opeth, At the Gates tees? I've been wanting one for ages.

Hey zamir66... I'm guessing your into Metal. What kinds of metal (or others) bands would you like to see available in these types of merch?

Trivium, Machine Head, Protest the Hero, The Misfits, Megadeth, Metallica, Behemoth, The Haunted, 3 Inches of Blood. maybe some belt buckles by them as well.

Last edited:
Other than band tees, could u like import stuff from To Write Love On Her Arms?? Its quite a big organisation in the USA and many bands support it too :)

I personally would love some GNR, Zeppelin, Maiden, White Stripes, Metallica, Pink Floyd vintage stuff along with newer bands such as Paramore, Underoath, Dance Gavin Dance.

More gnr, megadeth, COB and the likes please. Too many metalcore band tshirts in penin nowadays. And how about local bands like AVA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back