New Band T-Shirt Shop In Singapore. Your favorite band merch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Wadthefish. I'll look into getting some Japanese bands in stock. Any other Jap or other band you like?

I think those patches, wristbands or headgear would do nice. t-shirts are quite abundant at the moment

Hey zamir66... I'm guessing your into Metal. What kinds of metal (or others) bands would you like to see available in these types of merch?

just a question though, how are you going to provide the shirts as u said earlier that ordering online takes up time? are you going to make ur own shirts? coz you might wana look into seeking permission from the artists themselves..

nonetheless, it's a good effort! looking forward to fat wreck chords t-shirts and possibly some hc punk t-shirts as well =)

Hi BleedsNoMore... cheers for the questions. I won't be making the shirts myself. I'll import from overseas directly from the european and US manufacturers and record labels. The stock will be stored in Singapore, so I can send to you guys and you don't need to wait like 2 months for it to arrive from UK or US.

Glad you like the idea though! Any specific band from Fat Wreck? I used to love their budget compilations... some amazing bands on the label. Really love The Epoxies. You heard them?

I hope you could like order in bulk, and sell it. If not, mass order would do just fine.

And self printing is a NO NO. :)

No worries biopromax, I'm importing direct from bands, labels and manufacturers. So no self printing, only quality originals... none of those fake ones that fade after like 3 washes hahah.

[QUOTE=j_m_s

Thanks for the advice JMS. I'll be starting a pre-order as you suggested in aprox 1 months time. As soon as the pre-orders and the store are online I'll post something here so you can check it out. I'll probably start with like 25 to 50 bands and then gradually grow to get a wide range of bands.

[QUOTE=ryancrl

Yeah I like those vintage tees too. Any specific bands you got in mind? Are you talking about old school rock/metal like GnR, Iron Maiden etc ?

Children of Bodom
Bullet for my Valentine
X-Japan
Avenged Sevenfold
Any kind would do, but preferably T-shirts. :)
Oh and i usually buy size S/M

Yeah I like those vintage tees too. Any specific bands you got in mind? Are you talking about old school rock/metal like GnR, Iron Maiden etc ?

Rock N Roll. Bands like ACDC,Aerosmith and especially Guns N Roses. Size s

Glad you like the idea though! Any specific band from Fat Wreck? I used to love their budget compilations... some amazing bands on the label. Really love The Epoxies. You heard them?

yeah the epoxies are a good band, very psychedelic! some specifics would Lagwagon, No use for a name, NOFX, Hi-Standard and some hc punk bands to name a few would be Crass, Discharge, From Ashes Rise, Ekkaia, etc.. =)

Hello everyone...

Just a quick 'thank you' to all the people that replied to my thread and gave good advice, suggestions and tones of great bands for me to consider.

Also wanted to give this topic a cheeky bump onto the first page again as there might by more people that want to give some feedback. :mrgreen:

Cheers...

Do bring in OASIS t-shirts.
The ones i've seen in sg are just too common.
Oasis,
Anti-Flag,
Alterbrige,
Arctic Monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back