New Band T-Shirt Shop In Singapore. Your favorite band merch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimW

Hey guys…

I’m new on the forum but have been checking it out for a little while now... and I’ve seen a bunch of posts here about people not knowing where to find official band Merch in Singapore. I’ve also been having this problem for freakin’ ages! So I’m starting my own online band t-shirt store.

The selection I’ve seen around town so far sucks… and ordering online from overseas just takes way to long... and some of those jokers don’t even want to ship to Singapore! Argh! So annoying! :twisted:

I’m wondering if you guys can give me some feedback please so I can make sure my store has all the band t-shirts you guys actually want to wear… I personally I’m hoping to bring in classic rock, punk and alt rock designs… but I know it may not be what everyone else is looking for.

So, if you could create the perfect band merch store…

What band t-shirts would you like to see in the store?
Any specific bands or specific types of merch?
What t-shirt sizes you guys normally buy? (…a bit more personal this question hahah!)

Any other comments on what you’d like to see in a local band merch store would also be good! I really want to create an independent local store that makes it easier for us guys to get the stuff we want… and also to avoid those rip-off places, unreliable overseas stores, crappy fake tees and pesky shop assistants! ;)

Cheers everyone!

It would be cool if you would have X-japan T shirts. They are like so rare

+10 to that. haha. Alot of chiong ones though.

Anw, I think its a great idea and many of us would love for good quality, long lasting band t-shirts. Rather than buying those black t-shirts at excelsior, WOTS (Wear One Time Spoil) kind. haha. Worst part those shirts aren't cheap!! :shock:

Maybe you can look to bringing in those t-shirts with brand names on it as well. (e.g. Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, MusicMan, Pearl, TAMA etc.)

Personally I would buy all kinds of shirts~!! :twisted:, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, Switchfoot, Weezer, X-Japan, Jamiroquai, The Beatles, Led Zepplin, Rage Against the Machine, goes on and on...........

and yea, I would buy Small Size.

I think those patches, wristbands or headgear would do nice. t-shirts are quite abundant at the moment

Would like to see Singapore Based stores selling stuffs from Threadless/Merchnow/FBR/ and many more.

Their designs are way cool.

XL or L for me. L in USA is bigger than asian. So yeah.

Do a research, on what bands most people wear, and try not to be the same album arts. I would love like, DMB, Keane, Relient K, Oasis (Unique ones) etc. Haha, there's just too many to the selections.

Sizes? Hmm, maybe around S or L..or even XS

slayer
municipal waste
obscura
the faceless
sodom
sadus
warbringer
x japan
stratovarius
running wild

arghh to many to list !

easy said , any power metal , thrash metal , death metal will do :)
size M or L . .

i would like the brand glamour kills! it has cool t-shirts and american band tees like all time low, hey monday, we the kings etc.

just a question though, how are you going to provide the shirts as u said earlier that ordering online takes up time? are you going to make ur own shirts? coz you might wana look into seeking permission from the artists themselves..

nonetheless, it's a good effort! looking forward to fat wreck chords t-shirts and possibly some hc punk t-shirts as well =)

I hope you could like order in bulk, and sell it. If not, mass order would do just fine.

And self printing is a NO NO. :)

i really want glamour kills,hey monday merch,and to write love on her arms merch that would be totally awesome.actually,most of the band merch like wristbands and accessories would be cool. :)

I think you need a wide range of bands.

From post rock, to alternative to punk and if possible stock local band tees.

personally, I would like tees from, Paramore, relient k, switchfoot, john mayer, *insert local band here*, lifehouse.. basically, bring in as much as you can. BUT, you can try first to take pre-orders for a certain band's merch. that way you have a confirmed list of buyers (yes, please take deposits). and you wont run any risks YET. After you bring in some and have some capitol, you can start to STOCK different shirts, more popular ones.

Other than shirts, you should try to bring in other merch as well, jackets/hoodies/CDs that aren't commonly found/pins/badges.

That would be cool, but please do take precautions. As for me.. Sizes are like XS or S, or kids size XL. (DON'T LAUGH... I KEEL YOU TIL YOU DIEEEEE).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back