Youth Concert @ South East

This year the Youth Concert @ South East will see a collaboration of HeartRock Singapore and The South East CDC. No surprise....their be bands we love to watch and support. But ****SURPRISE****" Yes there will be surprises.

More info coming out soon

flybar said:
Sorry, but is there any slots for any bands?

we would love to play

Don't think so , I tried asking the organiser whom I so happen to know whether there was any chance of auditions for bands and he said that there would most probably not be any auditions as compared to last year....

The party will be quite fun because this is unlike the usual gig you use to attend. There'll be lots of inteaction between the stage and audience plus many more..

Besides Jamie, you'll find James (SOFT) Daniel (Shredcow), Ahpek1 (Singapore Drummers' Circle) & Rahman (Bushman Percussion) and myself among the performing bands.

Want some tips of what to do and what not to do in order to get gig slots?
Want to know why some bands get repeated invitation while some get shelved?
Want a check list that will help you better your band's chances?

Get the answers by being there on the 18th March.

18th March starts at 3pm and ends around 9pm.

We are working with some schools to do road shows to promote the event. If your school or institution is on the East side of Singapore and you think that you want us there, please let me know and we'll get in touch with the school authority.

I think you're only left with 1 week of roadshows for secondary schools , school holidays are from 11 march onwards....

Back