Your worst soccer injury?

I just love to fall and stand up again. I'm not a good soccer player or anything, but you guys seems to be playing extreme soccer man, not the chillax-type?

My worse injuries only comes when playing rugby. But soccer it's very fun and can bring me some bruises too. Just that I don't play in competitive level :(

I hope those you guys who are injured, speedy recovery man and take care

Never go see doctor, only till NS checkup then they grade me as PES C. Awaiting MRI scan as doctor say X-ray not detailed enough.

u had it better. my brother broke his ankle in Pre-U when sliding into a hole in the ground. Army doctor didnt certify for dont know what reason. he got into PES B after NS then they certify he go to PES E. was supposed to be in PES E from the first place.

I've actually only had 2 since i only play during PE.
One happened when i was dribbling the ball... Then i tripped on the ball and fell.
The other one was when the ball hit a sensitive female body part...

What can be worse than getting rammed in the nuts?!? Gosh. so many times.

another one was in Primary School. kenna two footed slide.. I lost alot of skin on my right leg.. Its fine now though.

Sprained my ankle loads of times also. but i usually just play on and tahan (Stupid but yeah) I now have a recurring left ankle injury. and my right ankle gets shock sprains and twisted easily. but what the heck! haha

@ Kerplunk.. theres two.. which one? HAHAHA. kidding. expected la. tripped on the ball. hmmmm.

My worst injuries all came from the artificial pitch in my school(NYP). Once I was playing barefoot and went in for a sliding challenge. Of course, I didn't figure that sliding on plastic grass wasn't exactly the best idea. My foot scraped against the pitch and it burnt away a big chunk of my skin. Took a few seconds for the penny to drop and the blood to start oozing out. Fcuking pain I tell you.

The other time was when I was running for a ball and my foot caught in the turf. Knee twisted out of position and swelled to a balloon. For a few weeks after it would periodically slip out of position and I would have to twist it back...

I've actually only had 2 since i only play during PE.
One happened when i was dribbling the ball... Then i tripped on the ball and fell.
The other one was when the ball hit a sensitive female body part...

haha i only also played football during PE last time...cmi...trip on e ball then sprain ankle, not supposed to exercise for 2 weeks. but then i was a cross country runner, so i continued training anyway, and now i have loose ligaments just waiting to be broken.

Oh, I've had plenty of football injuries !

The worst one was when I was playing regular evening footy with my mates back home in Delhi. The park where we were playing hadn't been mowed for a long time and the grass was very thick and about knee-to-shin height. I was lining up a free kick and I'm known to give the ball a fair ol' thump. What I hadn't seen was the iron pipe sticking out of the ground, just in front of the ball ! (The pipe that's connected to the hose for watering the park)

So I ran in and as I thought I was connecting with the ball, I heard a sickening thud and felt my ankle just shatter ! Realy bad injury that one was !

Another was when I took an elbow to the underside of my jaw while man-marking a burly scot. Had a concussion and a ringing sound in my ears for a month !

As a left winger its pretty standard that im prone to injury...

I have torn my ACL

Tore my groin

broken wrist

Broken collar bone

ha

Since we're comparing...

Twice broken shin, one broken finger, one broken thumb, twice sprained ankle, concussion, torn lip, black eye & one torn ankle ligament (recent)

.....and I cant wait to get back out there
(as soon as the wife lifts the 'lifetime' ban on my football exploits)

Back