Your IRC/ICQ experience

DoubleBlade

What's your best/worst IRC/ICQ experience so far? Blind dates? Online Pranks? Mass channel flooding?

For me , From primary 6 to sec 2 , I mostly go online IRC to search for blind dates among convent girls :lol:

Not to mention occasional pranks on sex channel as well :p

Those were the days man....

I still keep in contact with a handful of them as merely friends....but relationship wise no luck...

Actually i also dunno why convent girls cause maybe they talk better? :lol:

Ya, with all that fake ass American accent derived from too much sitcoms....

:lol:

I tried IRC, for a very short while, but nothing useful came out of it, so I quit. Talk cock with random pple...nothing memorable. :? Msn better cos it's pple you already know...mostly.

There was once my nick was "Masticore" and some pervert probably thought my nick meant "Masturbate to the core" and so I played along.... :lol:

No lah!!!! He PM me and asked me whether I was M or F. So I just for fun say F and he actually believed it and even thought so. He started asking me what I was wearing now and stuff , then I tried to get him aroused by saying I'm wearing a white silk night dress and stuff like that. You know lah , the kinda stuff perverts actually ask girls on IRC online....

ahhhh... mirc. spent sec 2 - sec 4 addicted to it. formed an online community there last time. #powermetal [rip] . The members there are like family and till now, they're my best friends. Used to spy on #gam aka gay asian men. I was homophobic in the past. Used to spam #melayu . Mirc was great.

Wahahhaha!! Wth...it's really as perilous a terrain as they say, man...this IRC sheat... I tried chatting up young sec sch girls also, but nv did anything thatweird. Hahaha...pretend to be some kinda prince charming...but as I said, can't remember much from it. But those nubile gals are sometimes quite fun o talk to tho... got one fat gal (so she said. I nv met her) who poured out all her insecurities to me cos she's socially inept due to her looks.

So, boys and girls, dun talk to strange ah cheks on the net ok?

I remember a couple of my friends came over to my place and we had some fun on IRC with the nick sTaR^GaL or sth like that on #sex. We pranked our (AHEM)friend by dishing out this person's hp no to different online sex prowlers, saying that we offered services for $15. HAHA. I have no idea what happened to that (AHEM)friend of ours. =x

And there was this sick online dude who kept getting aroused by himself. O.O Saying he's a cross dresser and he loves SM and kept spamming the conver with "U WANNN?!?!?!" Like omg so scary lol.

candie said:
I remember a couple of my friends came over to my place and we had some fun on IRC with the nick sTaR^GaL or sth like that on #sex. We pranked our (AHEM)friend by dishing out this person's hp no to different online sex prowlers, saying that we offered services for $15. HAHA. I have no idea what happened to that (AHEM)friend of ours. =x

And there was this sick online dude who kept getting aroused by himself. O.O Saying he's a cross dresser and he loves SM and kept spamming the conver with "U WANNN?!?!?!" Like omg so scary lol.
Haha yes I rmb that, Candie. O.O And nope, that person isn't our friend lah. I mean we didn't give our friend's number away. The number belonged to this idiotic stalker guy from st gabs. We even gave the irc chatters a 'feminine' version of his name. For example, Jerald=Geraldine. =\

chatin on irc abt it...nah...talkin abt it..nah.... joking abt it...naaaah...man we like DOING IT!! hahahaa lolz :eek:

Latest posts

Back