Your IRC/ICQ experience

wahahaha.. well i use to piss off ah bengs in irc.. they even threaten to go over to my sch and bla bla bla. In the end nothing. Most of the irc channels are infested with crazy ahbengs and ahlian. Oh.. there was msn chat last time, became good friend with a couple of people there.

i used to log on with the sole purpose of annoying people

annoy at least 3 people a day and my day would be complete

i played pranks, a lot of them, especially those involving meet ups. i would talk to 4 different guys, me pretending to be a girl and ask them all to meet me at a location at a certain time and look out for someone in a so-so attire which i usually just made up.

i would pity the girl if there really was any who was wearing the so-so attire at that particular time in that particular place with 4 chee hong kias running after her

either that or i pity the guys who had to wait

:D

we used to log in and disturb a ugly guy in my class who dubs himself as a 'yandao look for gf' lol.
we go act as female then disturb him the next day hehe...i just log in into irc yesterday...man still got some ah lians/bengs there...and those that TaLk LyK Diss type la...othe than that it has become very boring...and yes the pranks in the #sex and #teens channel. LOL

hahaha there's still guys doing this in IRC NOW at this moment
yandaodude89: any gals 14-18 needs a serious stead?
even better

kinkyguy88: any girls in need of HOT cash?

ewww....some things never change.

All the negative things about IRC aside, there are good instances on IRC as well. I got to know some of my closest friends today through IRC back then :)

Latest posts

Back