Yamaha Guitars

Yup the list price for the aes620 was 800+ last year when i bought it but it increaed, i kinda glad that i bought it earlier and also shocked at the price increase. I wonder y they jack up the price.

I am also quite shocked that the aes420 is more ex than the aes620 cos the 420 is supposed to be the "lowest end" model of the aes series.

Yamaha have made 12 string electric affordable. I wonder how many were snapped up when it was available here last time.

I am hoping that they can bring this in...

P_ae500.jpg

Looks real interesting and tasty

yeah wonder how that hollowbody will stand up to the ibanez ones. The only nagging thing about yamaha guitars is the feel. Personally, it has a 'plasticky' feel

i love mi yamaha to death, mi main axe now

had it for almost a year now, its a 15 year old yg521r, e 1 in mi avatar

freakin cool, 24 frets, treble side scallops frm fret 19-24, maple fingerboard, alder body, floyd and ibanez v7,v8,s1 pickups

the stock pups were a bit too bright

the current Yamaha RGX421 or something, the one with a Hot Switch, 24 frets, alder body, licensed Floyd... its like a poor man's JEM7VWH. All for 600.

tany said:
i have the yamaha starter pack ERG121 i think it sux. the pickups are muddy and weak, the neck is great, but the body is having cracks already. the 10W amp also sux now it's starting to have no sound even though cranked up to full volume

but when it was new, it was nice, everything was nice, but the amp had no power and so do the pups :lol:

but beginner la huh...now is $515 i bought for$360 lol!

e 1 i mod for u? nice feel n look lehz :lol:

haha yup it sounds damn nice now also with the dimarzio DS in bridge, blue velvet in mid, and AN in neck! oh ya i got the pics liao how u want it sent?

Back