WTS/WTT: Two awesome stuffs!

Havicks

1) MusicMan Bongo 5 HH in Stealth Black finish. Going for $2650 (Priced Reduced and still highly negotiable). Condition is as good as new! Never gigged or left my home before! Trade with basses of equivalent value or top ups from either sides are welcomed!!!

2) Scott Speedster S5 Road Bike. Condition 8.5/10. Great bike, super light and equipped with an Cadence Odometer. Text/Whatsapp for pics and price. Trade with basses or anything that might interest me are welcomed!

For both items, please do text/whatsapp me at 83664446 for pictures or price offers. I'm very reasonable and i don't mind lowballs because worst that i can say is 'No' right? So feel free to ask and throw me any offers that you might have! I look forward for a deal or two very soon from you guys! Thanks so much!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh once again i would like to clarify i DID NOT get the MusicMan Bongo from another Softie who sold his due to him quitting playing the bass guitar. I bought it from another avenue. Thank you people! :))

Not really a fan of musicman but I'm curious what fingerboard is on your bongo. If its ebony, it'll be cool.

Any awesome 5 stringed or 6 stringed bass to let go? Fender American Deluxe or Standard basses (4 stringed also can.)? Yamaha BBNE2 or Yamaha RBX6JM or even 4 Stringed Yamaha Attitude? Sadowsky? Spector Euros? MTD ZX 6? Text me. 83664446.

Latest posts

Back