Jazz band seeking lead guitarist and keys

SoundsofSummer

Hi, we are a group of 4 comprising drums, bass, vocals, sax. Looking for a lead guitarist and keyboardist with interest in contemporary jazz. Hoping to find committed individuals who are group oriented, open minded and easy going. Age is not a concern, just come with a cheerful attitude! We enjoy hanging out together and meet regularly for our practice. Here’s our current song list:

Night rhythms (Lee Ritenour)
Papa was a rolling stone( Lee Ritenour)
Pick up the Pieces (AWB)
Put it where you want it (Larry Carlton)
Summer Samba
Summertime
Etc

Questions welcome! WhatsApp me on 90011232, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, we are a group of 4 comprising drums, bass, vocals, sax. Looking for a lead guitarist and keyboardist with interest in contemporary jazz. Hoping to find committed individuals who are group oriented, open minded and easy going. Age is not a concern, just come with a cheerful attitude! We enjoy hanging out together and meet regularly for our practice. Here’s our current song list:

Night rhythms (Lee Ritenour)
Papa was a rolling stone( Lee Ritenour)
Pick up the Pieces (AWB)
Put it where you want it (Larry Carlton)
Summer Samba
Summertime
Etc

Questions welcome! WhatsApp me on 90011232, thanks.
Hi again, due to conflicting time commitments, we are on the lookout again for a jazz keyboardist and (jazz) bassist. Song list as in last post, looking for committed folks who are able to make it to regular practice jams (currently, it's every fortnight). Hope to find players who like and can play contemporary/modern jazz.. please WhatsApp me on 900 11232. Many thanks for your interest!

Latest posts

Back