Whose your favourite guitarist in the world?

haha..i think that kid really did the solos on the record. watch the movie again, his playing is spot on with the music though they obviously overdubbed it.

its real as far as i know. cause the makers of the show found the actors thru thigs like their demo tapes and stuff....

added :
The film's director Richard Linklater scouted the country for the best 13 year olds that play rock-and-roll music. Their talents are featured on this disc, and in the movie, where they play prep-school students.

you must be on "kiss" mode to play on the bass guitar... lol... and with your eyebrows stuck together.

haha....u guys know the part wen zach strums the guitar at their battle of the bands performance? where he strum in a way like swing his hand? how did he do that? and i do tink jack black is a really good guit player. nice SG he has too.. tink it is the Angus Young SG....ahha

well..heres my list:

Dan Donegan(Disturbed)
Mick Thompson & James Root(Slipknot)
Daron Malakian(System Of A Down)
Brad Delson(Linkin Park)
Stone & Monster(Mayday)

17wil said:
its real as far as i know. cause the makers of the show found the actors thru thigs like their demo tapes and stuff....

added :
The film's director Richard Linklater scouted the country for the best 13 year olds that play rock-and-roll music. Their talents are featured on this disc, and in the movie, where they play prep-school students.

actually the drum guy is 17 or 16

Definitely John Petrucci! When i saw Joe Satriani's concert, i was stunned! When i saw Vai's concert, i was amazed! But When i saw John Petrucci's concert, MY LIFE CHANGED!!!! I know i cant do Vai's whammy technique, but i can shred like Petrucci.

Latest posts

Back