Where to get cheap drum sets?

well by far if u dun mind 2nd hand, here is one of the best places to try your luck. if u want 1st hand depends on wat feels rite for ure drummer fren havent played on acoustic sets for abt a year now, maybe u can try out peavey/inova brand?

there's a Ranking Sports at BRAS BASAH Complex. They have another "warehouse" at MacPherson area. Guy by the name of Ah-Pek - super drummer works there.

soft said:
there's a Ranking Sports at BRAS BASAH Complex. They have another "warehouse" at MacPherson area. Guy by the name of Ah-Pek - super drummer works there.

Hey James..I heard that Ahpeh is no more with ranking sports...He is on his own....and the shop in Bras basah is handled by those "Shoe Shop" Aunties... :lol:

ahpek? NAH...

personally, ahpek's not a wise choice to turn to. quite a few pple have encountered ahpek claiming he'll bring stuff in(some upon their requests, others ahpek said he'll bring in for them for some quick bucks) but they never came.

from snare wires to obscure cymbals and brands - i wouldn't recommend him.

and his carlos drums are 600. blows your budget by a one and two zeroes.

oh i have a premier kit to let go. it's black playable but not in good condition comes with only one cymbal stand and pedal but it's 300neg.

pm me if you're keen.

hey. Heard of guitar connection? its beside davis guitar. there's this shop beside it selling a full drumset including 2 cymbals ride and hi-hat for 499 INCLUDING delivery! go check it out. I hope they're still selling it. :D

Latest posts

Back