Where to get BOSS BASS EQ GEB7 OR SADOWSKY DI??

I tried the BDI21 SVT setting. cool!
For pple who dun wanna spend too much can get this loh.
For those who can't wait or can't get it locally may wanna ship in the sadowsky DI themselves from USA. Can use vpost loh.
of cos abit more ex.

:wink:

hey, to the guys who are looking for the GEB-7, i think i saw an ad selling one in the luther classifieds bass section last night. hes selling the GEB-7 for $90. maybe you want to check it out.

anyway, how much will it cost for a shadowsky with shipping and all?

Rough figure will be around SGD $450 for the sadowsky preamp. Inclusive of delivery to your place or office.
Can ask if Gain 10 can help bring in. Might be cheaper.
Btw sadowsky preamp is high end product and worth the $$$. But $450 is way too high.
Marcus miller's bass have an onboard sadowsky preamp. Guess he needed it :wink:

regards,

Ben

$450 can bought me my fender standard jazz bass with still another $50 to spare. haha. so you would recommend the sansamp instead i guess?

The bass attack is good enuff.

only prob i have with it so far is there's noise if all the tone and preamp controls are set near to the max. but not a problem when everyone starts playing. it's like the single coil buzzing thing you get with jap jazz basses

If you wanna get sansamp bass driver might as well get behringer bdi21. Guess some of you dun trust this brand but well the sound of bdi21 is really acceptable. Haha like I said $450 too ex.
Hmm how abt aguilar preamp?
:wink:

benjso28 said:
If you wanna get sansamp bass driver might as well get behringer bdi21. Guess some of you dun trust this brand but well the sound of bdi21 is really acceptable. Haha like I said $450 too ex.
Hmm how abt aguilar preamp?

haha! i trust this brand! i still like my BDDI21 a lot. well, where can i try the aguilar preamp?

Back