Where to get BOSS BASS EQ GEB7 OR SADOWSKY DI??

iverson763

Any ideas? i checked with swee lee warehouse, they dun carry the geb7 apparently.

any idea where to get the boss pedal?

and the sadowsky bass DI... any idea where to get that? if i can't get it off the shelf, i'll get the sansamp DI as a back-up...

i know swee lee used to cary them, but ages ago.
maybe u have to try ordering online. but they have a new one now, its SYB-5.
or u can try the Ibanez SB-7, same function. but may be different in sound/tone. i've used it on guitar before, not bass. and i loved it... the synth sound is so "old skool."

maybe u should try it out personally. who knows, it might not be "difficult" to use and u might like it. check the ibanez website too...

anyway i called up swee lee and they're not selling the SYB-5. instead they're selling the OLD SYB-3 for 225 motherrrrrrfuggin dollars. hope someone sells an old one on luther for cheaper man.

hey guys, do you think the zoom gfx 707 is a good multi-effects box to get? i'm seriously considering it as it also contains a drum machine. it is going at the classifieds for $140 + ? do you think it's worth it? i'm looking for ideally ,

1) equalizer
2) drum machine
3) effects (not neccessary )

thanks in advance :) [/i]

Never tried that model before... but i've heard my frens use zoom multieffects for guitars, and the sound it produces is barely passable.

If effects is secondary, and according to your criteria, why dun you just buy a BOSS GEB-7 and a metronome? can save even more money if you downlaod a metronome programme online.

and of course, at the same time, we can go hunt for the geb7 together =)

swee lee no more stock... apparently

i really dont rec the 707. after the 506 or smth, which i bought a few months ago, i never trusted multis anymore. it was the very first pedal i got and i dont want to touch multis cos they dont have quality for individual sounds.

i agree with iverson763 whole-heartedly. a brand new GEB-7 is definitely cheaper than that. or you can wait for someone to sell it second hand on luther. its really good, the GEB-7.

Question: what's the difference between a jap, US and taiwan boss pedal?

Besides the fact that the jap ones are out of production, are the wirings so special that it's really worth the crazy price tag?

Can check with tradersgreen for Sadoksky DI.

Ther e i s this website which I went before can hear sansamp DI, sadowsky, aguilar and many other.

regards,

Ben

rylche: alright man! so far my finds are:

Swee lee no stock at the moment. not sure whether they bringing in... mailed them to ask them.

Luthermusic's classified... nothing at the mo. except for a MIJ one, which will set me back 170 bucks... crazy stuff.

If you got dough to spare, maybe can check it out. Until i find out why the jap ones are so overpriced, other than them being out of production, i wun pay so much for the pedal

yo iverson :lol: : Hartke Bass attack for $128 at luther music works... hmm should we go for that?

yup. cheaper alternative to the sansamp.

But got to try both out to decide.... think i shall drop by luthermusic tmrw. and with my impulse buying habits, i'm 90 percent sure i'll be a proud owner of a sansamp or hartke DI by tmrw... =)

i would definitely get it after my exams.. good luck in yr buying! lemme know what you get :D

DAM exams! :(

Back