Where to get BOSS BASS EQ GEB7 OR SADOWSKY DI??

i guess it's the one at luthermusic.

75 bucks? hmmm... in the typical singaporean behaviour, the next question to ask is... wat's wrong with it? haha

shall try it out tmrw too... =)

yeah its the one at luthermusic. its the BDI21. i was kinda skeptical about it cos its 75bucks and its just behringer. some cheap brand. but im kinda suprised. i've tried out the hartke bass attack and after buying the BDI21, it feels the same as the bass attack. if you dont trust me, you can try out harmony-central for its reviews. all in all, i would say that its a good value for money pedal. also, the battery life is alright for me.

the behringer isnt that bad? realli? tried it out but wasnt that impressive.. wanna try out the bass attack to compare but too bad they dun have it in stock. damn...

is there realli not much of a diff? can anybody do a comparison check?

Yah.. .trying out stuff in singapore is a damn difficult thing to do, especially since stock is limited.

Well, i went to luthermusic today to test out a sansamp, and they're out of stock. Was super pissed off, cos not only did they advertise it on their webpage like they shipped in a whole batch of sansamp (according to the shopkeeper, they brought in one only), but the shopkeeper like din bother to talk to me. was staring at his handphone the whole time i asking him questions. And to think i paid 2 dollars CBD plus parking to buy from them.

So i resisted buying the bass attack (or anything else for that matter) from them, made my way to sinemax, and they too ran out of stock. So i tried out the bass attack at city music....

and now, i'm a proud owner of a bass attack! Tested it out and turned out to be pretty damn good! not sure how it matches up to a sansamp, but it's good enuff for me. Plus te price tag... 128 bucks... good stuff

woah nice buy, bro! from the reviews i read, you cant go wrong with the bass attack.

my two choices
-Sansamp
-Hartke Bass attack

in terms of value i would go for the hartke, but i really gotta try the sansamp first before making any decision. i must be DISCIPLINED! :twisted:

cool man. be disciplined... =)

think you got to find someone who has a sansamp and try it out from there. currently don't know of any dealer which has stock, or are going to bring in stock.

what??!! they have it at city music??!!
ok it's so mine.. haa

but luther told me it's out of stock in singapore.. wad are they up to?

im still really quite impressed with the behringer. haha. at least it doenst set me back as much. im going to get a bass attack and try it out too. i'll sell the one that doesnt work as well on luther. haha.

anyway, its kinda weird that you never seem to be able to find anything you want. because i heard about the BOSS/ROLAND 40% discount sale at swee lee, i called up to check the availability of a CEB-3 pedal. both and the bras basah and sims drive outlet and they both didnt have it. its so frustrating!

anyone knows where to get a CEB-3 or a TU-2? bloody TU-2. THEY NEVER SEEM TO STOCK IT!

EXACTLY! I was quite surprised they didn't carry the geb7 too.

hey, in my very humble opinion, i'm sort of biased against luthermusic now. So they claim to be frenly and stuff, but i wouldn't call a shopkeeper who pays more attention to his handphone than his customer frenly. Oh, and why are they putting stuff up on their website which they do not sell??? wat the...

luther is such a hypocrite. they always put something that they dont have on the website. dam misleading and a waste of my time :?

For boutique pedals, ask around for contact of MRMISSE.

For Tech 21 /Sansamp products. Look for Esden Trading (if they are still around) at Sim Lim Square. Last i heard they are at the 3rd storey.

Cheers.

Edit: Oh yeah, i'm not sure if u can try stuff at Esden, never been there. But called them before.

can help you order if you're that desperate ;) and it's not that bad lah, really. I've bought and sold quite a few things there.

Anyway 3nab: is that the Ibanez GWB you're gassing for :p I also want!

its really nice of you superkicky. i'll think about it and go check out the shipping costs first. i dont want to pay more than $120 for everything, when a brand new one is going for $120. haha.

Esden is still there at sim lim. Use to be on first floor but moved to third. The boss name is raymond. He dun have the behringer BDI21 but got Sansamp BDI for $275. Might still have sansamp GT-2 for guitar.
He also sell behringer bass vamp if anyone is interested. $199 with case.
Yes Luther only brought in five BDI21 and I heard harkte bass attack been out - of - stock for 2 months. Hartke bass attack review is gd and affordable but careful of the hardware.
So far the review of BDI21 is it sounds like sansamp BDI but 4 times cheaper.
$75 is the retail price but if you know luther maybe he can give discount.
So dun be so bitter lah luther doing gd job.. Too busy to update website lah.
cheers
8)

Have the hartke... can get a pretty good tone out of it but my blend pot is scratchy. other than that it's fine.

Back