Where to buy Keyboard Stands?

Winterain

Hi again,
Could some1 tell me where to buy those multi-tier keyboard stands... and roughly how much do they go for in Singapore?
Thanks!

Hi Bongman,
music plaza doesn't sell crap man..... It's quite a condemned shop for me liao... lol...
Swee Lee eh? Will check it out...
I'm looking for something where i might have the freedom of loading a 76ish synth on top, or even my microKorg ...
That other time some1 recommended me to this shop outside Macdonalds at Parklane...... same level as Sinamex.....

Anymore Quik Lok distributors in Singapore?

go to city music if you want to buy a 2-tier stand. i can't remember for sure but i think i paid $60 or 70 or less. the upper tier is both tilt and height adjustable, something which the quiklok stands can't do.

Plaza used to sell the Ultimate stands which comes in 2-tier. You mean they stopped taking them in?

Winterain -

When it comes to stability, versatilty and comfort, perhaps you can consider a double braced crossed stand with add-ons. I used to have an Ultimate AX stand...got rid of it because the horizontal support bar below got in the way of my long sustain pedal when I play in seated position. Now, I am using 2 double braced crossed stands from luther's instead...inexpensive and definitely stable.

Nevertheless, the Ultimate AX stand would fit your needs well when u play the kybds standing...looks cool too! :lol:

LutherMusic used to sell keyboard stands too but not sure if they still have variety now.
I bought a 3-tier stand from them some years back.

QF

Oh! The best way is to actually custom make your own. You really want not just a stand but a work table where you can write your scores/composition and sequence/program at the same time.

Ikea may have good stuffs. I'm not a DIY person, but it is certainly a good option.

Check out Omnirax - it's expensive but the custom made furniture pictures can give you some very good ideas on how to make one.

http://www.omnirax.com/site/

Does anybody know any good and cheap carpenters around?

Back