what to look for when buying guitar?

Don't get a KAPOK! Sucks. lol. I own one at home.. was given to my elder bro. Action is damn high and fingers will surely hurt esp for steel strings and ure beginning. Furthermore high action = u usually have to put in lots of effort to get e sound u wan.. Yea and if u dun get e sounds or notes u want.. it'll spoil ur interest.. haha. =)

eh so i guess have to reject my fren's offer liao lor..hehe... i think i will go down excelsior n chk them out b4 i go for one i really wan...but i read some posts up here that some staffs juz dun like us to juz come n c c look look...

anyway any good recom which music sch offer good guitar lessons?
so far, i have enquire on Hark Music n seems like not bad, but i tot of learning sing-guitar at the same time...haha...me very ambitious.. :twisted:

Genoscidal said:
Don't get a KAPOK! Sucks. lol. I own one at home.. was given to my elder bro. Action is damn high and fingers will surely hurt esp for steel strings and ure beginning. Furthermore high action = u usually have to put in lots of effort to get e sound u wan.. Yea and if u dun get e sounds or notes u want.. it'll spoil ur interest.. haha. =)

Take it to a tech and give it a good set up la. Even a shitty guitar can be made to play better.

Back