Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4)Shadow

• 5)Say It All

• Total voters
Re: ...

=lamercussion

hi lamer, first of all, thanks for listening :)
I wrote 2 of the songs there, not trying to defend but just sharing what I feel :)
I don't really feel it's eng rock fill with Chinese lyrics, coz if I had imagined filling up my songs with English lyrics, and it really sounds like Chinese rock filled with English lyrics. I guess becoz of the accent in the languages, the melody goes hand in hand with the lyrics pronunciation. Like for eg, although I am a big fan of aerosmith, I wouldn't try filling up their songs with Chinese lyrics, coz it would sound terrible :)

As for genre of music, actually I am really interested into blending jazz and rock. But probably it would be in the future coz as of now, jazz remains a very "chim" genre to me. I had try transcribing a few jazz songs before and really had to say it's tough, really tough. Perhaps my ears aren't accustomed to the jazz chords yet.

Thanks!!

1 man's food is another poison lor....... :lol:

but thks 4 all the feedbacks....... :D

need more such comments 4 self improvements........ :wink:

:twisted:

Sounds quite nice,all of them but could do with some improvements gradually

(ps.Who is this Dalif guy?i wanna meet him too,never seen anyone as the same name as mine before.Cheers)

First of all, its Dhalif, not Dalif. At least get the name right la, tsk. He is Soft's very own guitar hero which many respect here.

Bro i tried to view your vids, i cant click leh. The server said "not found".

Back