Wad cymbals do u guys have...

Frummer said:
my family of cymbals just got drowned out by drum_hobbyist and mel80's massive collection... :cry:

ahaha...i need a splash hmm...

Accent has splashes 8"($30), 10"($50) and 12"($55) made in Wuhan. Check it out....

By the way, the Bosphorus shipment just arrived in Singapore today... can also check out the splashes but from next week onwards :wink:

Mel80....killer, how do you survive without first getting a good pair of hats?? I can live with crappy crashes...but good ride and hats are priority!

Hey...we should meet one day....I got a pair of Sabian HH regular hats...first generation!!! Not for sale though....but come down for a jam one day....Sabian is KING!!! haha....and bosphorus too...haha....

The Sabian whores unite! :lol:

The thing is I haven't decided on which hats to get! lol. I knew what I wanted for the others, but still haven't made up my mind for hats. Don't want to make any impulsive buys. Need to try out more Sabian hats to decide. Have got budget to think of as well. Building up the collection slowly.

alvinthedrummer said:
Hey pek....haha...ya, I still have my sabian collection...although I'm using bosphorus for alot of my jazz gigs now....

dude jazz? hm which bosphorus do you use? im interested in getting the hats an crashes

The turk are really dark and dry but really deep in tone.....it can sound really different at different dynamic levels and I love it! The traditional and antique series is really nice too....in fact, I just picked up a set of antiques for my aussie friend....however, their sound is, well, both 'traditional and antique'...haha....

Back