Wad cymbals do u guys have...

myner said:
i don't know leh i've tried it out on its own, its like any normal pair of hats. Hard to discribe the tone, i didn't get the chance to compare it against the Paiste sigs Dark Energy Hats.

Aiyah... you missed the opportunity... could have tried the 14" Sig Dark crisp hats and the 13" DE hats for comparison... Ranking will allow trying with no obligation... that is very basic in custormer service... 8)

Frummer said:
well churnz have u gone down and tried it out like your teacher said?

im guessings its a no...so u don't understand do u? No offence man...but lets face it...cymbals...like drums...and alot of other stuff...are sibjective...comments and opinions go that far only.

true a cheap cymbal can sound good ( wuhan e.g. )....but it might go both ways...and theres always a reason why its cheap ( -er )

first of all,i did go down and try it.WITH drum_hobbyist,ask him if u dont believe.

secondly,what in the world are u talking about me not understanding?

i was the guy who let myner know that the trojans actually sounded similar to the paiste sig. dark energy hats BECAUSE I ACTUALLY TRIED THEM,once again u make assumptions that are false and "assume" that i am commenting just by the vague comparison stated by myner

Next time,get a better understanding of the situation and get your facts right before posting...dont EVER assume....

finally,the reason because it's cheap is because IT'S MADE IN CHINA,not for any other reason

im letting u know all of these because the way that u comment on things may offend some people in the future,and u might be unaware when u do so.

nevertheless,i know u were trying to convey the message that cymbals must be judged by the ear,not by reviews or comments and i find that many drummers need to learn that point from u so that they will not be mislead.

~good day

:D [/b]

DullTheater... your hats is ready for action after modification... tested and found to be an excellent auxiliary special effect hats especially when play on the quarter note of the rock beat... 8)

P1010034.jpg

Thanxx!!!

My 18" Wuhan wld be my main China while my 14" HHX Mini Evo and the 16" wld be the noisy stuffs clanging at the side!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

hey drum hobbyist keep this going man! i love the cymbald forum. should work on my wuhans if i ever do get it.

1)i admit im not really tactful :(

2)dood i own the china so i noe its made from china and hard labour workers and bad quality control n such abt wuhan lah :? i was stating an example.dunnid to go caps on me

3)my bad dat u did go down n try and i dunnid to ask your teacher/shi fu coz i believe u

4)ya...i dont want drummers to be mislead....especially cymbals...heavy investments...ear-intensive work.

... back to cymbals ...

does Trojan have a catalogue or something? cause i cant a webbie from them

Yeah... chinese made cymbals are good to work on... just like polishing the top of the splash to smoothness and the bottom remain traditional finish... and the sound is out of this world!!!

P1010005-2.jpg

P1010004.jpg

brasso... 8)

The brand 'Trojan' is arbitrary. If you are a businessman, you can purchase the cymbals in bulk and put the brand 'Frummer'. For example, the German music company Stagg buys the cymbals and put its brand name. There are a good number of reviews of Stagg cymbals in the international forums.

There is a standard series from 'A' to 'F' that the companies in Wuhan understand when the order is placed.

The Trojan Hi-hat that was in contention is the one on the right... the one in the middle is in my inventory... 8)

14-High-Hats-Cymbal.jpg

i cant seem to get the black stuff off when i polish my cymbals. how'd you do it? it says apply cleaner till surface till both are black and then buff.

muhahaha 6 hrs encounting till i get my set of trojans ^^

Frummer:im glad u acknowledge my comment,sry bout the caps,wasnt having a smooth day yesterday...

drum_hobbyist said:
brasso... 8)

The brand 'Trojan' is arbitrary. If you are a businessman, you can purchase the cymbals in bulk and put the brand 'Frummer'. For example, the German music company Stagg buys the cymbals and put its brand name. There are a good number of reviews of Stagg cymbals in the international forums.

There is a standard series from 'A' to 'F' that the companies in Wuhan understand when the order is placed.

The Trojan Hi-hat that was in contention is the one on the right... the one in the middle is in my inventory... 8)

14-High-Hats-Cymbal.jpg

wah!! wats the hat on the extrme left??/nvr seen it before

Back