ULTRASOUND@PLAYDEN 27 Dec 12noon to 10.30pm 21NONSTOPBANDS

introduction

hey all!
we're rue morgue.
just a little info about us.
we're a five piece band.
we're a screamo/post-hardcore band.
our main influences are escape the fate,the word alive and bless the fall.
but there are a little bit of metal in our souls.
we're really hyper when performing and our headbangs are hardcore.
see u all there!

Hi there we are Rue Morgue..we are a 5 piece band our genre is mainly on Screamo/Posthardcore and our main influences are Escape the Fate, BlessTheFall and lastly The Word Alive..We are quite hyper in peforming in gigs and do support us..so see you guys there !!!^_^

Hey!!
My band is interested in playing.we sms and p.m you but no reply!
Hope theres still slots for us!
Plz call or msg us at 90239154 or 97730431!!!
Plz reply A.S.A.P!!!

Last edited:
Oh yeah! Another on February 2009. Make it at Youth Park bro. Maybe the tix we can sell there much more cheaper!! The cheaper it is, the more people wanna come. :p

hey, our band Another Chaotic Syndrome took the tickets already, but we dont see our name up there? we'd be playing metalcore.
stuff from bullet's album.
we'd love to have a late afternoon slot if possible. thanks!

hey, our band Another Chaotic Syndrome took the tickets already, but we dont see our name up there? we'd be playing metalcore.
stuff from bullet's album.
we'd love to have a late afternoon slot if possible. thanks!

Hey there. I think ur genre will be late afternoon as requested as we are performing around the same genre as yours. Just can't wait to see u guys on stage!

Juraimi
DWMJ

Visit our Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dyingwithmaryjane

yeah man! :p hahas 430 to 5pm. whats urs? :D hahas we'll be rocking with some metallica and bullet songs, the classics :D rock on dudes.
AND WOOHOO GUTTERBONEZ AT 1030!

OMG! Seems that we're not going to be performing back-to-back with u guys. Ours gonna be 9:30pm. :( Hopefully, u guys do stay and see us. We're gonna be there to see u guys! Love bullets stuffs!

Juraimi
DWMJ

By the way, if u have MySpace account, do add us up here:
http://www.myspace.com/dyingwithmaryjane

Wat time dying with mary jane and Let the terror eradicate are playing ?

ahahah u very weird leh.. dwmj just stated their timeslot above ur post..
i think
ltte is playing at 7:30
dwmj at 9:30
gutterbonez at 10:30

most probably gonna catch all these 3 bands :)

their time slot is 6pm. But right now we are having a slight delay so expect them ard 6.30pm

see you guys there.

SAVAGE like to thank all those that supported us or allow us to spoil your eardrums with our music when we performed. u guyz were great.

we would play better if that fatboy in white sweater didnt distract us.

wahahahahhahaha!

sory if our big fren annoyed u guys. send me a msg if u wan me to wack him. hahahaha

visit/add us as www.myspace.com/savage13th

Back