Triple Nine..the tv drama

yea i saw one ep of sightings..i think it was the mental instituition with a dark secret in its basement one..the ghost's singing through the hallways was damn creepy.

Yeah I remember the Fact or Fiction show. Some of the stories were damn scary--and they were true. I used to make my mom watch it with me so I wouldn't be scared. I remember Shiver too, some of the stories were quite scary. the opening theme music always gave me shivers for real.

HAHA! I hated Sightings to the core! lol. there was one about the old jailhouse and stuff. and then they placed the camera in this dungeon. and in the middle of the room, there's a chair.. so they just left the camera there like that thruout the night and bleh, i cant rmb. LOL. okok whatever. it's just plain ridiculously scary la.

oh yes ixora! shiver! haha. i rmb one episode about the people trapped in the lift or sth? haha.

I wanna watch Sightings again man. Anyone taped it while it was airing? haha. And yep, Shiver. I remember there was one about this woman who committed suicide in a red dress.

ixora05 said:
I wanna watch Sightings again man. Anyone taped it while it was airing? haha. And yep, Shiver. I remember there was one about this woman who committed suicide in a red dress.
what happened to her? lol

uhm. trying to remember. i think she died but thought the suicide attempt had failed and she was still alive. So she was like following her family and friends around, wondering why they couldn't see her and creeping them out.

I had one episode of Sightings on tape somewhere. Don't know where I put it.

Anyone remember that cheesy Shiver episode where they had Robin Leong and a bunch of other dudes fighting it out to decide the zodiac? :lol:

ixora05 said:

i think i watched that episode but i cant really remember the details ah.. :)

Back