Triple Nine..the tv drama

I rarely watch TV. I only watch CSI, Charmed, Joey, Lost, Apprentice and Survivor back when they had it. If I'm not watching tv I would be in my room listening to music, watching videos (you should know what kind :twisted: ) or playing my bass.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's another season of survivor coming?

around 4.30pm like that they show triple 9 on channel 5....... dont know if they still show it..... damn nice man

4pm - 5pm tuesdays and wednesdays.

now is season 3 with robin leong, mark richmond, chong chia suan and lim yu beng. mark richmond's character is a frigging bastard man lol.

incredible tales is stupidly nice to watch! if you get wat i mean. it's like... it's the effects la. if u ask me which one i think was the scariest one? i think season 1 the episode on the taxi driver. the lady ghost's eyes so big like ping pong balls! i even cried....
but i luv csi, alias and boston public and cold case!!!! and oh, channel 5's saturday and sunday nights movies.
survivor became boring for me after the first fews seasons.

annabelle looks superb in e show...and yeah, VR Man.. rang bells in my head, e 1st that came thru was e stupid outfit

Pyro said:
I rarely watch TV. I only watch CSI, Charmed, Joey, Lost, Apprentice and Survivor back when they had it. If I'm not watching tv I would be in my room listening to music, watching videos (you should know what kind :twisted: ) or playing my bass.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's another season of survivor coming?

You mean u guys dont watch "Desperate Housewives"?? :lol:

aiyar, if ya'll remember, triple 9 ended with a cliffhanger.
this lady inspector, forgot her name, got stabbed if i'm not wrong coz she shot a guy who was holding a fake gun. haha, i still remember.
aniwaes, it ended with her being stabbed. no next episode or whatsoever.
and it was the end of tripple nine.
haizz...

yep. i remember that. shes the tough girl officer rite. dono why they ended the show, it was gooood *to me*

*TEET TEET*

HQ IS BEEPING ME ON MY PAGER! HAVE NO FEAR, VR MAN IS HERE.

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY BLACK, SKIN-TIGHT COSTUME WITH FAKE ABS, AND MY ZORO-REJECT MASK WILL STRIKE FEAR INTO ANY THE HEART OF ANY DEAD-BIRD WIELDING SUPERVILLAIN! HIYA!

Scene 2:

DESIST, YOU VILLAIN. UNHAND THAT FOXY LADY'S PET BIRD! OH CRAP WAIT, I FORGOT, IT'S DEAD. I SHOULD BE SAVING THE FOXY LADY FIRST SO THAT SHE'LL FRENCH ME AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE AND GIVE THE VIEWERS A SHOW.

HIYA! TAKE THAT YOU VILLAIN. MY CYBER-WATCH WILL E-MAIL YOU TO DEATH!

*PIANG**PIANG**PIANG*

*PATHOOM*

HAHA! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! I AM DR DOOM! HA HA HA...

*screen freezes with camera on old dude with psychotic face*

"TO BE CONTINUED"

*de de, de de de deeeeeeeee*

*de de, de de de de deeeeeeeeeeeee*

LOL. yes those were comedies. i was a kid yet i hated that show. =\ i mean VRman. i loved triple9 then. lol.

i loved Chase! yes yes! haha and i love urm, villa wellness. rofl. i loveeee XFILES but i used to have nightmares about some episodes. =\ there's this XFILES-like show on channel 8 or something called The Axis Of Truth? i think its not bad, even tho most of the special powers are dumb.

oh and anyone here heard of this uber terrifying show-Sightings? It used to be on channel 5 lateeee at night. And as a kid, I rmb my dad loved watching it and asking me to watch it with him. And oh boy, I'll always nearly die of fright after each show. They showed all these videos, pictures of 'ghosts' and stuffs like that. And it's a documentary-like show, not fictional. All the more scarier. Gee.

LOL I remember Triple Nine. used to think James Lye was good-looking. wonder if he regrets making VR man.

i used to think james lye was hot too..but too bad la..married oredi..lol..n that non-fiction show Sighting-yea,i remembered watching it..its scarryy alrite..

n i miss this show called fact or fiction.. :)

Pepper : Yes I remember that show! Frigging scary shit, I watched it when I was young and it gave me nightmares :cry:

Back