To all ESP Eclipse Owners

Blodstyre

Finally went out to order in an Eclipse from Davis....Wat I'm wondering is how long would the shipment take? And to all who has already own one, wat are your point of view on the eclipses?

meh

2 words......great guitar:D

the guitar is quite versatile..well at least mine is cos of the coil split

hmm you didn't ask them when you placed your order? i remember asking once about ordering an ESP SV.. they said it could take up to 3 months cos apparently the backorder list for ESP now is quite long.. but that was some months ago.. don't know about now though

I did asked. Janet said that the lead time was abt 3 mths. Well...if it comes too early, I'm gonna have problems and if it comes too late I'm gonna go crazy...

Always wanted to own one. And I guess now is a good time to put my money to finally get one in

meh

Last edited:
Edwards..I've tried one of their single cuts before. They are one fine piece of work. I was thinking of getting one myself till I found out that they are only a few hundred dollars difference from an ESP. And since I've always wanted to own an ESP, I decided to forgo the Edwards and get an ESP instead.

Don't misunderstand me. Edwards guitars are superb in quality as well. Mebbe I'll get one of them after the dust settles with my ESP purchase.

meh

haha..more of preference la..

since u've been wanting ESP all along..i wud've done the same thing if i were you.

ESP Eclipse are great singlecut models, very appealing in terms of tone & feel.

the wait could be up to 6 months but if there are no hiccups, you'd get one in about 3 mth's time (earlier even).

haha..u could have buy my eclipse...im selling one...but i gotta say its an excellent guitar for its craftmanship and playability...i waited for it for abt 2 mths...

eclipse_II_SW.jpg

so anyone cares to explain the diff between the edwards and ESP in terms of playability etc. I do know edwards were for the japan market but lets talk tone and playability.

if you are after a Gibson-esque feel & tone, the Edwards is a better option. there's nothing Les Paul-like when it comes to the ESP Eclipses. both are absolutely very good guitars for the money.

lol sry forgot to address the person.. Actually anyone who bought the eclipseII can answer..

Was thinking of it as my 2nd guitar.. Can this guitar get typical lespaul tones? Or is it a totally different guitar tone-wise? The lespaul weight is quite a put off for me. But the nice hard rock/ metal tones frm it is very appealing at the same time.

Edit: Dang, din see subversions post above.. :(

Back