tio tuaaaaaah

next time for meetups choose a location both convenient to you n the seller/buyer..n always have contact either by fone or anything for double confirmation.. if u call he doesnt pick up to conferm then its not a deal do not go down n wait..

There should be a system like yahoo auctions, then you can read seller's comments to see if they're reliable.

Re: blackmoooo

flyclassic said:
u can say i stupid.. but my point is not here for you to shoot me..

Haha no man. If you feel 'shot' somehow, I apologise. But I feel somehow, this situation can be avoided in future. Lets stop discussing this for now, since this episode is over. Lets take this as a learning opportunity.

Again flyclassic, if you feel insulted in any way, I apologise.

BlackMoo said:
Common sense here bro,.

Very the true sia..

Somebody waited for U for a long time to go for the open jam with Chan Min a fortnight ago. U kept him waiting and after countless of un-answered calls from that person, U just sms-ed him abt ur absence. That's a cool COW waiting to be slaughtered! :x

If it was me waiting for U, the cleaver is the most gracious escape. :wink:

no problem

no problem, u didn't insult me, just felt "shot" haha.. anyway trivial matters are always forgotten..! rock on!

shred5 said:
...If it was me waiting for U, the cleaver is the most gracious escape. :wink:

Naw man. I've changed from that time. Far more than you think. Anyway I belive this thread has been concluded more or less. :)

shred5 said:
If it was me waiting for U, the cleaver is the most gracious escape. :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oOOOOoooooh
wah right inbetween the eyes man... 8O

any ways.. blackmoo probably had important issues to handle la... the jam was fun man. i feel itchy for another one.

Latest posts

Back