thailoverboy!

Omg, 11 pages already. Neck and neck with the short skirt thread.

chester277 said:
*sighs* just for the sake of posting :?
This thread demands a lot from the readers. Being passive means you end up missing an important part of the experience of reading a thread like this. Like the movie "Memento", this thread is told backwards, to illustrate the plight of the protagonist, thailoverboy, who lacks short-term memory.

His condition was caused during an attack where (according to him) his Ma Biao Yen Wo was stolen and his brain was damaged during a catfight at "Golden Boys". Since thailoverboy remembers all the events that occurred before the incident, he is on a quest to reclaim the ownership of the invincible Ma Biao Yen Wo, so that he could share with us all bros bros and up our mojo level; hence all those pichers to help keep track of what he is doing. Bottom line: Bump for tight jeans!

chester277 said:
Nonetheless, halooo!
hello_kitty_mac.jpg

The_Rover said:
Help send my bestest regards to the Arriola family! I gotta go pick up my Japanese chicks now.

How're your Japanese chicks?

Didn't manage to catch a glimpse of Ramon Arriola cuz he was in the nursery and it was after visiting hours. Apparently, he looks like Randolf with short hair!

chester277 said:
*sighs* just for the sake of posting :?

hi

Bro chester277 bro, we promised bro thailoverboy that we would pump it up to the same amt of pages like the other thread!

BUMP!

Back