thailoverboy!

Yeah, but the short skirt thread got shorter because some posts were deleted. Particularly the ones that quoted excessively. A hollow victory. :wink:

i think this thread is gettin draggy in fact.. i love chicks n i love them in skirts. ( love them even more without skirts :p ) but thailoverboy is really my fren so... page 14 here we CUM.

who wanna know some really secrets abt this thailoverboy??
is he really a boy?
is he even a thailover in the first place?

show me yr interests bros from all over the country. fire your questions, let me clear the myths and your doubts abt this great one.

haha.. bro, if u wan FR then wrong forum lah.. that one we PM ok. wait James ban us...

many other ways to beat a ger.. but..
if u really need to know... "one's meat is another's poison"

Look: 7.5 cute boytoy looks
Body: 6 never the kind who draw attention from physique
B(bass)J: 7 To me ok la. i've heard some funky lines from him)
D(drum)J: 6 Double pedal not as fast as Virgil
G(guitar)J: 8 Not by shredder standard but at least can play songs properly and rock more than most
Damage: He's all love, nv damage things. but his frens like always spoil his stuff
RTF: Definately. Cant live without :oops:

hay88 said:
odds
thai lover boy 2.10
roxta2.15

not enough gambling for you ah mr mok? hahaha world cup's last two matches already, how sad! then it'll be back to just plain old getting drunk.

the most scariest thing is not about dressing as old cow trying to eat tenderous green grass, but having to be influenced unknowingly and start to wander off and let the hair down to join in the fun of going off topic. Even though it's supposed not to be

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
the most scariest thing is not about dressing as old cow trying to eat tenderous green grass, but having to be influenced unknowingly and start to wander off and let the hair down to join in the fun of going off topic. Even though it's supposed not to be

hehe, after unsubscribing from this post, read again the above, it shud make some sense, especially.... :lol:

Back