TAINTED FIRDAY

Hmm, like how groupies are stereotypically chicks? That kinda thing. Oh btw ask your friend Wei Ting to talk to me! Yea, and good luck on your originals and the O's.

woo all girl band.. yeah they are really talented and young.. waah.. i think i should retire and play guzheng instead.. hahaha. aiyo.. but the girls look crappy to me.. as in they look like a fun bunch of girls to me. You have a auntie groupie here tainted F.I.R.day.. i mean.. FRIDAY. btw... o lvls is a big boohoo all the best.

pss.. i'm only 17 lah.

Heh, I'm her friend actually or rather I used to be. For some reason, she's pissed 'cos of some dumb prank I played on her. Yep, wah! Tainted Friday like some celeb ah? Got their own thread in the forum somemore.. :p Anyway, yea and how come you changed your band name ah? Tainted Friday sounds so... Grungey + Gothy

DONKS said:
Heh, I'm her friend actually or rather I used to be. For some reason, she's pissed 'cos of some dumb prank I played on her. Yep, wah! Tainted Friday like some celeb ah? Got their own thread in the forum somemore.. :p Anyway, yea and how come you changed your band name ah? Tainted Friday sounds so... Grungey + Gothy

and well, u cld help firstly by saying WHO you are? ahaha, she has no freaking idea who donks is. and yes, we changed our band name cos we like. =)

Yea, I see. Well, I'm Joel. Don't know if she's talked to you about it but were formerly organising a Tribute to Ozzy gig and asked her to pass you guys an invite to play? Yep, and my friend says that very fact that you guys were frenching makes you guys so much more marketable. LOL. Anyway, just being totally curious. When you covered Enter Sandman, did you do the solo?

Oooh yea she did tell us about the Ozzy thing. Mystery solved.

As for Enter Sandman, we've played it for a gig before, and the solo was played. But we didn't do it for the Asian Beat heats cause it might just be the thing that would cause us to lose some points. (which means can play the solo but not well lah.) Yep.

Hahaha nah always room for improvement. And I really got lots of room for that. Speed, accuracy, theory, etc...

And just call me amanda. ;)

nah... im not a yamaha guy... y muz be guy? shibby sounds guy meh? kwakwa... im shibby and my band oso in semis.. juz wan to noe sum of the other bands in the semis....kwakwa

EH! Shibby! Like Ashton Kutcher in Dude Where's My Car? Heh, Dude that show is really stoner shit man. Can imagine the director smoking weed and writing the scripts..

Anyway, I've been trying the solos for ages man. I cannot get it to sound like Kirk. I think its a equipment issue, I'm hoping its a equipment issue. Yea, about the Ozzy thing which MIGHT still go on. What's the songlist for your set? It's a really.. on hold thing at the moment. Organiser problems, venue problems, band problems.. and last but defintely not least the effing O's.

yup dats me shibby! i love dat show man!!!! i love ashton too!!! hahaha
not gay ar....
yup i oso cannot plae the kirk solo... the wah pedal i dunno how to press.... hahah
muz buy crybaby ar....

Yea, technically if you wanna sound like Kirk. You gotta get everything he played with. The ESP, everything damn thing must be the same, the amp settings and all. Plus his Wah. I think......? I'm no Malmsteen.

Latest posts

Back