TAINTED FIRDAY

Hee

fored said:
Anyway if you see us on that day feel free to go chat with us or something. :)

Erm, cannot la... I super duper shy, maybe jus watch u guys do ur thang, wait for results out den go meet frenz le :)

Haha I'll be going to watch the Yamaha semis! Anyone else going? We can form a SOFTie union to support the SOFT bands :lol:

we're everywhere! you can't escape our scoping! :lol:

damn that makes us sound like stalkers......... :?

mero said:
Haha I'll be going to watch the Yamaha semis! Anyone else going? We can form a SOFTie union to support the SOFT bands :lol:

u girls becoming famous so fast :wink:

aiya i saw u girls in J8 last time, u girls were right infront of my shop. Too bad the semi is actually very close to the o lvls right. sigh if not i'll make a big banner and put my name there. oops. hahaha. tainted FIRday.. friday- young talented bunch of girls.

lol yea we tried walking past a few times~ when do u work there? like which days
then we can pop by n say hi! :D

Semi's of the Asian Beat would be on 5th Nov, Saturday at the Youth Park. It'll start at 5pm. But we're the 17th band(out of 20) to play, will probably play somewhere between 8 and 9pm. Yep. There're other bands too, I think it's listed in the Asian Beat thread.

Any other questions? ;)

Yes, One about your friend. Alamak, tell her I'm selling the prata shop and keeping all the profits.Wait, it wouldn't be good to act cute while she's pissed right? Errr, tell her to start to be nice! And its effing lame since it was just a prank.

*Shoots the peace sign down!

You're on my side!

Latest posts

Back