Sweet child of mine at Singapore Poly

Good playing bro! But a wah pedal would be nicer. hahas
But the singer tries too much to be axl rose. But decent voice though.

yes im sure ure really outta tune, it doesnt really matter whether ure playing eflat or e, outta tune is outta tune. im not like flaming you or anything, but dang if u cant tell that its outta tune.

just for reference, the note u landed on at 4.44 is really sharp for a G. go play a G note then compare.

that one call play wrong note, careless lah

haha ok penta-tonic, u win alright. hahaha, yes the cover was not all perfect. there was no wah too. but we still tried our best. and yeah thanks for the comments guys! i will take it constructively.

yeaps its out of tune..or the bends need to some work to it.

Gotta agree with you here. I never realized that bending notes is very important till I listen back to my own playing of my gig! ahakz.. Half bend, quarter bend, full bend etc etc.. really makes a difference.

Ayw to TS, your cover will be better with a properly tuned instrument and vox concentrate more on singing. He can sing lar, think need more practice. Charisma important, but singing well takes higher priority. Overall good try, good tat you get feedback, so you can learn.

Keep on rocking dude!

hahah thanks for the comment bro. yup i take all the comments as learning points for me to improve on.

Well, to me it looked like the band had a good time and the audience loved it.

No need to emulate and try to play it so much like the original.

You are performing 'live' and entertaining an audience, and not participating in a who could sing like Axl or play guitar like Slash competition.

:mrgreen:

hahaha yeah that's what we were trying to do too! we were not even trying to be guns n roses. lol. anyway, thanks for the comment. appreciate it. haha

Latest posts

Back