Swee Lee Sale @ Sims Drive

Hellcat said:
Thought the Retail List Price for Pro Track is $178.00???? aflter half price shud be $89 right?

Anyway, not much difference come to think of it..
Oh.. i think 5% GST... Haha...

Woo rocks man! my tone! argh... :twisted:

AHHHH OMGOMGOMG!!! wooo my new pro track!! lol + PUSH-PULL POT!!! ARGH!!! omg!!! weeeeeeeee HAHAHAHA WWOOOOOOO

my guitars sound like 3 totally different guitars now... + push-pull!!! 5 guitars!!!

hey thx to edmund and daniel for letting me have a beloved xmas! a de7!

thx man! will remember u guys! 8)

also bought a breed neck. wow the pickups are NOT popular. so are the amps man. ppl go for guitar

no prob dude, me got da funky munky pink echo! To thank me, all you have to do is to go down to Swee Lee Bras Basah branch on the 29th...which is my birthday and the sale of course, get me a strat :lol:

:D

i just went to swee lee today and got an epip les paul. damn lucky man, it was the black tat i wanted. :) anyone here got themselves an epip les paul here?

hey dude, damn happy with your pups change ah. Well, any more softies who'd a good "harvest" from this sims drive sale? Now i'm wishing for a good strat for the year end sale....consider it a birthday wish haha no one snatch with me pls!

help!!

shit man,sth just scratch it. there is a scar there. are there any ways to make the scar nt visible?

nt visible from far i think. still i dont like the scar there. are there any ways to make the scar gone?

My loot at Sims Drive:

SweeLeeSale161205.jpg

Very happy with the 14" AAX Stage crash. Only $110! :D

Back