Swee Lee Sale @ Sims Drive

atomicjelly

Swee Lee is having a sale at Sims Drive this weekend!

adver%20fri.jpg

jennajunkers said:
how come sale at sims no one gives a damn

Cos perhaps Sims Drive location is so ulu! But the showroom there is bigger than Bras Basah and has more on display... so u go figure :) Anyway this sale was supposed to be HUSH HUSH (only select people to know) but seems like it has gone public. DUH.

so what time is everyone going? i'm going early, grab some brekkie from the market first, then head down to SL

i might be going, but i don't seem to have anything to buy from there, and the people there doesn't seem friendly.

my friend already there now, hes tonning tonight till tomorrow, i heard hes getting the ibanez RG320 and the epiphone les paul straight when he rush in. hes also helping me get the sabre. hes very excited. lol. crazy....

I didnt see any RG320 on display though.
Their guitar models are not so updated compared to bras basah ba.
Hate sims drive ... super ulu ...

jennajunkers said:
my friend already there now, hes tonning tonight till tomorrow, i heard hes getting the ibanez RG320 and the epiphone les paul straight when he rush in. hes also helping me get the sabre. hes very excited. lol. crazy....

really ah? then i have to go really early tmr morning thne.. sian ah all these people tonning..

the ppl there are SO NOT friendly. i asked them about an amp, called them, then they were like "u have to come down, cant tell u". i mean tell or dun tell if got stock got any difference meh?

and i went down to check it out, then asked one of the staff, he looked so like unfrenly not like bras basah. then i asked him "hey are those displayed pedals counted in the sale tmr?" then he was "i have NO idea"

wah lao the sale we know already, but ask a little bit they also dun want help

hmph! :twisted:

lol i called em and said:"hi good afternoon about the sale.."

he said:"yep we're having a sale tml, and the weekends... firday, sat, sun..."

haha...

and he told me what i asked... but too bad.. they don't have what i want anyway... :lol:

Back